Splatters

ZRSX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
zrsx
ZRSX submitted a new resource:

Splatters - A set of splatters to dirty up your scenes!

What is this?
There's often scenes with a lot of cumming and everything remains spotless... Well, no more!

Here is a set of 9 cum splatter assets. If you find that a scene is a bit "too clean", it should help to mess it up a little and add some realism :)

View attachment 114698
View attachment 114699

A static demo scene is included.
There are more (dirtier) textures on...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for the great work! Did you use any existing Unity Assets to create this? I personally really want to customize a lot more variants of splatters if possible... for example instead of a pool of liquid on the ground, maybe more splattered drops on the ground?

Also, does the liquid collide with body well? Is it possible to realize something like liquid flowing on the body?

Last edited:
Did you use any existing Unity Assets to create this? I personally really want to customize a lot more variants of splatters if possible... for example instead of a pool of liquid on the ground, maybe more splattered drops on the ground?
Those assets are made from scratch, using Blender. I may add some more in the future (no promise here).

There are already some with some splattered drops around. So yeah, it's definitely possible to do more like this.

You could also do it by yourself within VAM, simply by adding a few of those splatter assets with a low scale. It has very minimal impact on performance.

Also, does the liquid collide with body well? Is it possible to realize something like liquid flowing on the body?
Nope, that doesn't collide well. It has no physics whatsoever. I mean you could achieve some "liquid" effect with them (check out the demo scene for animating them) but that'll remain some petty tricks.

If you want fluid effects, you'd better look for some plugins or sim clothings.