Space Babes

Scenes Space Babes

ReignMocap

Banned User
Reactions
ReignMocap submitted a new resource:

Space Babes - motion capture

So you want to travel the stars surrounded by hot babes? I got you bro.
You can travel to 10 star systems by pressing the Warp button in the middle of the main pilot console or you can say ''Engage'' or ''Make it so'' in your microphone. You can also fire lasers.

I had a lot of fun making this.

IMPORTANT : The scene itself is not heavy but due to the fact it has 3 girls with 3 animations running it might kill your pc and then tarnish it's dead body. I advise you to use one girl at a...

Read more about this resource...

I know this ship because I had shared it on VaM reddit a long time ago. It wasn't on DAZ when I got it back in TheKlub17 days. This version is therefore a port of TK17 and not of DAZ.

I know this ship because I had shared it on VaM reddit a long time ago. It wasn't on DAZ when I got it back in TheKlub17 days. This version is therefore a port of TK17 and not of DAZ.
I have held onto these ships from years ago, I remember downloading from VAM Reddit, I think it was over 4 years ago. I have enjoyed using these vehicles in my personal scenes. It was nice that there were a number of different configurations like the doors being opened or closed. Back in the day I collected the Vanguard, Sternschnuppe, Meteora, Epervier, and also the Rogue cycle and the Police Car. I have a scene that I made with the Police Car that I haven't shared, but it is a pretty neat sci-fi scene flying over a futuristic city. Thank you again Orpheaned, I don't think the community has thanked you enough for all your contributions.

I am striving to place each person into a subscene, it makes it easier to port each person to another scene, like the Haunted Space setup. It is nice to have a copilot who appears alive and animated as in the picture. Thank you for these mocaps!
Copilot.jpg

Thanks so much for this, is the alien look in this scene and your captain's chair scene a model of yours or is it available on the hub somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom