Haunted Space

Scenes Haunted Space

Farger

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Farger submitted a new resource:

Haunted Space - Prepare for launch captain!

Experience a starship journey like no other. Special thanks to Orpheaned for giving me permission to share this terrific ship within this scene.

I have added a workable throttle with three forward settings, medium thrusters, full thrusters, and hyperdrive, as well as one setting for slow reverse. The scene will load at full stop, a graphic below indicates where the throttle is located.

After you are done carefully and slowly adjusting the throttle, head to the aft of the ship, someone...

Read more about this resource...

I like this and so much more could be added. I was not sure how to start the other subscenes with the other girls and animations. Definitely would be cool to guide the ship as well. A computer aided system to pick a star system and then go into the planets atmosphere. There are so many great particle and storm type of possibilities and sound effects. Even if we cannot actually land and only see the planet as a shadow. And more interesting stuff on the ship to do. Would be great when its possible to add an ai chat even for text. Kind of like hal on 2001. are you on patreon?

I like this and so much more could be added. I was not sure how to start the other subscenes with the other girls and animations. Definitely would be cool to guide the ship as well. A computer aided system to pick a star system and then go into the planets atmosphere. There are so many great particle and storm type of possibilities and sound effects. Even if we cannot actually land and only see the planet as a shadow. And more interesting stuff on the ship to do. Would be great when its possible to add an ai chat even for text. Kind of like hal on 2001. are you on patreon?
I am glad that you like it. I don't know much about scripts to tackle some of your ideas. I make my scenes using particle effects and large scale custom objects and then I use the features natively in VAM. I thought about making a steerable ship, that might not be too hard with VAM. I don't have a Patreon, this is a fun hobby for me, what makes me happy is to get like reactions so that I know people like what I am making.

I am glad that you like it. I don't know much about scripts to tackle some of your ideas. I make my scenes using particle effects and large scale custom objects and then I use the features natively in VAM. I thought about making a steerable ship, that might not be too hard with VAM. I don't have a Patreon, this is a fun hobby for me, what makes me happy is to get like reactions so that I know people like what I am making.
I understand, not sure if it would be too difficult to make a couple buttons to warp into another star system. Steering would really make this great, especially if just in to the planets atmosphere so there are lots of visual and sound effects. Also, a sun in the rotation and some far away galaxies would be incredible. I really think you have something with this scene. Impressed.

I understand, not sure if it would be too difficult to make a couple buttons to warp into another star system. Steering would really make this great, especially if just in to the planets atmosphere so there are lots of visual and sound effects. Also, a sun in the rotation and some far away galaxies would be incredible. I really think you have something with this scene. Impressed.
Thank you. I always hoped what I started would inspire others to take it farther. Did you ever see my Heavy Metal resource? I dont keep all my resources posted coz it is niche. I can repost it, maybe update it first to make warp to other systems.

Back
Top Bottom