Sombra

Looks Sombra

Denngar

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Denngar submitted a new resource:

Sombra - Everything can be hacked... and everyone!

View attachment 10867
¿Qué onda?

This notorius Overwatch hero hacked herself into VaM to have some fun!
Look was done entirely in VaM's character creation, using all kinds of morphs and references from Overwatch and cinematic trailers.

This .var-package includes a simple scene with Sombra preloaded as well as appearance and general presets.
Simply download the .var and drop it into your AddonPackages folder.
Make sure to download and install all...

Read more about this resource...

Great character, I made a couple minor adjustments on the eyes and hair for personal preference but she is perfect!
Sombra.jpg

Great character, I made a couple minor adjustments on the eyes and hair for personal preference but she is perfect! View attachment 13653

Wow, looks absolutely amazing!
Glad you like it :giggle:
I have some more Overwatch looks using your amazing hair styles, I‘ll propably release them within the next couple weeks.

Can't find these three dependencies anywhere. Are they critical to this?

QBase.AutoMorphsFromEasyMate.latest By: QBase
vecterror.marob_4_VAM_1_2.latest By: vecterror
vecterror.MFmegaPackvol.latest By: vecterror

Can't find these three dependencies anywhere. Are they critical to this?

QBase.AutoMorphsFromEasyMate.latest By: QBase
vecterror.marob_4_VAM_1_2.latest By: vecterror
vecterror.MFmegaPackvol.latest By: vecterror

They are not really needed, but the body may look slightly different without those morphs.

I'll make some changes to the look and update the .var shortly to remove those dependencies.

Denngar updated Sombra with a new update entry:

Reuploaded with merged morphs

Removed some dependencies that weren't available on the Hub by using Project Canyon's Morph Merger.
Sadly this makes adjusting the body / face a bit harder, but I think it's still better than having missing / duplicate morphs.

The only dependency you'll need is Hunting-Succubus' Eyeball Shadow:

The outfit that was done...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Quick question, how do I take off certain aspects of her outfit? For instance, everything except the HeadAcc
You need to move the "Alpha Adjust" slider for the individual outfit parts all the way to the left. They are still there, but invisible.
After that you should also check the "Adjustments" tab in the outfit and uncheck the boxes for "Adjust Breasts" and "Adjust Glutes", or else you won't have any body physics.
Hope this helps.

You need to move the "Alpha Adjust" slider for the individual outfit parts all the way to the left. They are still there, but invisible.
After that you should also check the "Adjustments" tab in the outfit and uncheck the boxes for "Adjust Breasts" and "Adjust Glutes", or else you won't have any body physics.
Hope this helps.
Thank you so much for helping!

Denngar updated Sombra with a new update entry:

Sombra HD Update

View attachment 30449
"¿Me extrañaste?"

Sombra is back! This update is a big improvement to one of my older looks, thanks to VaM's new Cyberpunk update (and contest).
So, what's new? An improved, more realistic face shape. Better makeup textures. Better looking hair. Newer version of Hunting-Succubus eye enhancements:

View attachment 30448

I've also changed her outfit to something more comfortable... and something that comes with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom