SO ANNOYING!

gghhoosstt123

Reactions
Yo due to new update when ever i hide ui from f1 it keeps unhiding due the the fking logs messages that are appearing using cue plugin (when person orgasms). how do i disable these log messages they are so fking annoying! it keeps disabling the hide ui!

Thanks , yes same problems and feel like going back to previous version , dont seem to be able to correct it in settings , please advise !!!

You can't remove message logs as far as I know.
Your options:
  • Ask the Cue creator to update the plugin to show less message log information
  • Report this as a bug in VaM 1.22
  • Downgrade to 1.21
  • Wait for a 1.22.x update
  • Not use Cue

You can't remove message logs as far as I know.
Your options:
  • Ask the Cue creator to update the plugin to show less message log information
  • Report this as a bug in VaM 1.22
  • Downgrade to 1.21
  • Wait for a 1.22.x update
  • Not use Cue
Even if i don't use cue or the creator updates to show less logs its still pain in the ass cuz the logs comes one way or another due to so much stuff in game, And according to the pic i shared did they do it on purpose? i don't know but from the patch note it look like it was intentional? correct me if i am wrong i am still a bit newbie to these sort of stuff. They were quietly hidden before.
1677329084331.png

Looks like my only option is to downgrade to previous version, i don't have hope for this fix in upcoming ones if this was their own intentions to do so, what i do hope is that they at option for this in settings where people who do not want this can disable it form the setings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom