smartphone(On Camera)

Assets smartphone(On Camera)

two questions the first one can the setting pov be changed and how it is it changed I'm not to familiar using CUAs

two questions the first one can the setting pov be changed and how it is it changed I'm not to familiar using CUAs
pov is fixed. If there is a pov you want, I will add it :)

I know it's been a couple of years, but if your still alive;), can you please make a version with the camera off (phone in a off state). Thanks

F@#k Yeah!!! You are awesome. You did it so fast too. Thank you so much. 40fps gained back. My outdated gtx 1070 thanks you:ROFLMAO:. My tax return will be definitely going towards a gpu upgrade:rolleyes:.

Hey man, sorry to be a bother. I just noticed a tiny issue. There is no collision for the camera off state with your asset. All the other states and fov's have collision except the one I was looking for. There is no rush on it though. Thanks again;)

Hey man, sorry to be a bother. I just noticed a tiny issue. There is no collision for the camera off state with your asset. All the other states and fov's have collision except the one I was looking for. There is no rush on it though. Thanks again;)
Thank you for letting me know! I will update it as soon as possible! Good day! XD

Back
Top Bottom