• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

SlapStuff

Plugins SlapStuff 1.1.0

ToumeiHitsuji

Reactions
ToumeiHitsuji submitted a new resource:

SlapStuff - Get Rough, Slap Stuff! Configurable Collision Sounds For Any Collider (Hands, Pelvis, etc.).

Get Rough, Slap Stuff!

Configurable collision sounds for any collider. This plugin should make it fairly easy to add sound effects like slaps or sex sounds (clashing of skin). But I'm pretty sure you can find plenty of other uses for it as well. Features include:
  • Loading and saving of presets to get started right away (Presets for hand slaps and sex slaps included in the var)
  • Add sound effects to any collider that will play when you hit something else at configurable...

Read more about this resource...

ToumeiHitsuji updated SlapStuff with a new update entry:

News Flash: Caution with Audio File Dependencies!

If you want to prep a var package, you currently might run into dependency issues if you are not using audio from the SlapStuffAudioPack.

There are currently two issues:
  1. If you reference audio from another package, the path is saved with the exact version in the plugin. If you then prep your var with "latest" dependencies, there can be issues if the referenced audio pack is ever updated. Because then any new downloader would get the wrong...

Read the rest of this update entry...

False Alarm? Or not? I'm confused...

The previous update post about dependency issues might have been a false Alarm. I'm very sorry🙇‍♂️ ...and confused. I've been making quite a few tests and haven't been able to actually produce the issues that I thought would be there. But I'm still not 100% certain how VaM - that mystery box - handles those things and if an issue might arise in some scenario after all. I'd like to leave the rest up to you... please just tell me if any problem occured after all and then I'd start again with...

ToumeiHitsuji.SlapStuff.2.var (v1.1.0)

• New Options:
    • "Interpolation Exponent" for non-linear volume/pitch interpolation (quadratic is the new default, as it felt more natural to me)
    • "Target Collider Filter" let's add you add words that need to be contained in the target collider name
    • "Prevent Self Collision"... should be self explanatory
  • Ui Restructure:
    • Quite a few options (including all of the new options) are now considered "Advanced Options" that are only shown, if enabled from the...

Really what I need! Nice plugin!
How about the sound of hands moving through the body (while colliders touching) ? As in racing games - stretching engine sound when accelerating. I don’t know how to explain it correctly.

Really what I need! Nice plugin!
How about the sound of hands moving through the body (while colliders touching) ? As in racing games - stretching engine sound when accelerating. I don’t know how to explain it correctly.
I know what you mean. I had some ideas regarding that as well and wanted to do at least some prototyping in this direction at some point in the future. Would give VR immersion a real boost I think.

hola, can we get the ability to change the settings via triggers? i was working with a set of animations and found changing the start velocity helped tune the sensitivity to each different animation

hola, can we get the ability to change the settings via triggers? i was working with a set of animations and found changing the start velocity helped tune the sensitivity to each different animation
First I thought that should work out of the box, but you are right: It doesn't. It's because those values are not registered to the main script instance, but rather to these custom collision controller instances. Unfortunately the solution would not be easy as long as I keep multiple confugrations in a single script instance (maybe I shouldn't?). A not-so-nice, but relatively easy workaround for you might be to have more than one script instance with your different setups and then enable/disable them via triggers.

That's an amazing plugin !!! I love it !!! Would it be possible to enhance it and being able to trigger other things than audio files? I'm thinking of triggering a timeline animation for example or pop up a clothe to show some red mark on the face or butt ...Maybe there is another plug in out their ...

That's an amazing plugin !!! I love it !!! Would it be possible to enhance it and being able to trigger other things than audio files? I'm thinking of triggering a timeline animation for example or pop up a clothe to show some red mark on the face or butt ...Maybe there is another plug in out their ...
Already on my to-do list. Real life just keeps interfering a lot lately.

First I thought that should work out of the box, but you are right: It doesn't. It's because those values are not registered to the main script instance, but rather to these custom collision controller instances. Unfortunately the solution would not be easy as long as I keep multiple confugrations in a single script instance (maybe I shouldn't?). A not-so-nice, but relatively easy workaround for you might be to have more than one script instance with your different setups and then enable/disable them via triggers.
thanks, something to tinker with :)

How do you get it to work with the VR hands? Little confused sorry..
I don't think that is possible at the moment. Hopefulle I'll find a way to select them in the future as well. At the moment, the best thing you can do is probably to add the other persons body parts as colliders (those that you want to be able to slap). Sorry...

I don't think that is possible at the moment. Hopefulle I'll find a way to select them in the future as well. At the moment, the best thing you can do is probably to add the other persons body parts as colliders (those that you want to be able to slap). Sorry...

He did mention a paddle would also work ;) not the worst stop gap in the meantime.

Hello, if the plugin is added to the Scene Plugins you are able to select the VR hands and different finger segments, however, even when setting the target to the atom, no collision occurs and no sound is generated. Any clue?

Thanks!
1637348786540.png

Would it be possible to add a trigger so that we can trigger other events? Like maybe screaming when you slap her ?

Fyi it seems with the new version of VAM, when you hit the load preset buttons , nothing happens.
It works if there is a preset already installed , but if you attempt To add it to another atom or change the preset , you cannot.

Can't save a setup as preset either since there's no way to load it. Really loved this plugin btw (y)

I think this issue was fixed in 1.22 release:

Fixed issue with null reference in FileBrowser when GotoDirectory was called before any shortcuts were set (broke CUAManager plugin).

I am unable to replicate the issue now.

Is anyone still able to make this plugin work? I tried adding the plugin to several female atoms in multiple scenes. Used the default [Female]ButtSexSlaps.json preset. And far as I can tell nothing happens when colliding with the referenced triggers (or anything else for that matter).

Is anyone able to get this working? It works on scenes that already have it, but I can not get it to work when adding it to a scene new.
+1

It works but has really low sound trigger rate, what is the reason? I added lots of colliders within the same region, I use v1.22.03

Last edited:
Not sure the version I have, but I like this plugin a lot. One thing I notice is for the sound, I wish there was a selection for the mouth to move. I run the plugin twice sometimes, one for the slaps, and one for different yells or moans, but the mouth will not move. Is there a way I can get the mouth to move by a config on the plugin I use for yells? There are some sound files with the slap and yell but does not always work well with my other sound files.

Back
Top Bottom