• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Skippy's Cum Clothing

Clothing Skippy's Cum Clothing V2

Skippy111taz

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Skippy111taz submitted a new resource:

Skippy's Cum Clothing - Adjustable Cum Clothing

Cum clothing for male and female.
This isn't perfect, but it dose the trick. I am still a beginner and no professional at this;).
They can be customized to your preference. There is 14 texture sets to play with and I encourage you mess with all the parameters to get different effects. I have found large morphs can have negative effects on some of them.
Just unzip and drop the Custom folder in your root folder.

Thanks and Enjoy!
Skippy
View attachment 14853[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

great!
could you consider also doing a var version? much easier for sharing and would also allow you to ship it with some different presets for opacity etc.

also the file sizes seem excessive. couldn't those png not be 2k or even 1k without any visual difference?

Thanks for the feedback. Like I said, I'm still new at this. I'll make a var version and reduce the PNG size.

Skippy111taz updated Skippy's Cum Clothing with a new update entry:

Skippy's Cum Clothing Reduced Size & VAR format

UPDATE: It has come to my attention that the texture set image's are way to large and not necessary, my bad :rolleyes: . Also some people prefer the .var format. I have reduced the size of the textures and put this into a var format to download. If you still prefer the file structure format then it can be found here: https://mega.nz/file/x98C1KYS#FlGsJmV0NslM6JiK_Th7X5Uo6cktGF3XfnJKF8EJ4Ck

Cum clothing for male and female.
This isn't perfect, but it dose the trick. I am still a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Good to see it in .var format but could you upload to this website instead of Mega then the file can be referenced properly by other scenes? Cheers!

Nearly there, it is still in zip format. Upload the plain .var and it will get a shiny new Hub Hosted mark and it can be referenced properly :cool:
Unfortunately the var is 1.43GB in size. The maximum for the Hub is only 500MB. Zipping it was the only way I could get it to upload directly to the Hub.
Capture.JPG

Unfortunately the var is 1.43GB in size. The maximum for the Hub is only 500MB. Zipping it was the only way I could get it to upload directly to the Hub.View attachment 15056
Luckily a .var is just a zip file renamed to .var. You could extract it and zip it with compression then rename it back to var and it should do the trick!

If you like I could do that for you?

Sweet 😯. I had no idea you could just rename the zip file to do that. I'll fix it as per your request when I get home from work. Thanks for all your help. It'd be nice to have this referenced properly.

Thanks again @Spacedog and @kinski . I actually have a whole new appertain for the .var file format. A zipped file that can be directly used by the software, that's awesome😲. Everything is now in working order and a usable size;). And I'm now more educated.

no problem. glad i could complain help ;)

file size is very reasonable now, however i do wonder, if the "*sim.png" could not be made significantly smaller still. again, no big deal: file size is "fine" now, but i would assume (i really don't know) that you could get away with making the "sim" pngs much, much smaller still. i have no experience with making clothing in vam, so maybe there is more to this than i think. i just had a look at the files visually and saw that you could easiyl make them 1/4 the size without - visually- loosing any information.

no problem. glad i could complain help ;)

file size is very reasonable now, however i do wonder, if the "*sim.png" could not be made significantly smaller still. again, no big deal: file size is "fine" now, but i would assume (i really don't know) that you could get away with making the "sim" pngs much, much smaller still. i have no experience with making clothing in vam, so maybe there is more to this than i think. i just had a look at the files visually and saw that you could easiyl make them 1/4 the size without - visually- loosing any information.
Thanks again :rolleyes: . The dimension of the sim is directly exported out of Vam that way, so I'm not changing that. But what I did notice is I wasn't compressing the .png when I saved them in PS. You are right, I can make those files smaller.......way smaller. In the image below it shows the Vam sim template, my sim, and my sim after compression. I'll fix these and update them on a new release after I add a few more cum clothing pieces to the lot.
Capture.JPG

It's cool to see an update but the thing is.. a lot previous/old scenes use the v1 version var file so when they download this new one instead they going to get errors/missing dependencies. You should of kept the v1 up along with this one.

It's cool to see an update but the thing is.. a lot previous/old scenes use the v1 version var file so when they download this new one instead they going to get errors/missing dependencies. You should of kept the v1 up along with this one.
Shit, I thought I kept everything the same, but now that I think of it i did reorginize the file structure. I'll see what I can do.

Back
Top Bottom