• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Simple Question about timeline

mspeck01

Reactions
I have a few dozen keyframes at the beginning of the timeline.
I wanted to add something new to the beginning.
Is there an easy way to move the keyframes already keyed to a later area of the timeline like cut and paste?
I know how to cut and paste.
I just don't know how to select more than one at a time.

There are many ways to achieve this, but the easiest probably would be to change length and shift keyframes.
If you go to edit tab, choose length mode "Crop/Extend (Begin)", change length to a longer length that would be enough for you and then apply

P.S. To select multiple keyframes you could use bulk screen, you can select range there and copy/paste multiple keyframes :unsure:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There are many ways to achieve this, but the easiest probably would be to change length and shift keyframes.
If you go to edit tab, choose length mode "Crop/Extend (Begin)", change length to a longer length that would be enough for you and then apply

P.S. To select multiple keyframes you could use bulk screen, you can select range there and copy/paste multiple keyframes :unsure:
Thank You for the quick reply

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom