• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question Question about timeline movement

ACC

Reactions
Hi,

As i'm making an animation with timeline the movement is always constant.

Example : On a 10seconds timeline, i want the thigh moving at 9s. But actually the thigh will move constantly from 1s to 9s.

Do you know anything to make a straight movement at exactly the frame i want ? Because i always have to delete the movements of that thigh from 1s to 8s.

Hope you understand my english. Thank you.

Select the thigh target in the timeline list and goto zero seconds, hit copy, move to 8.9s and hit paste

Upvote 0
Curve types can also help you. "Linear" means a straight line (constant speed) between two points, and flat means the curve will gradually slow and accelerate back to the new direction. That's not exactly right but should work for now. Curve types affect both the "in" and "out" curve of each keyframe. so if you have a simple 4 keyframes animations, 1 being up, 2 being down, 3 being down (same as 2) and 4 being up (same as 1), then you can visualize a line going from 1 to 2, then curving down until reaching the bottom between 2 and 3, and then going back up, so the curve is "smooth". If you wanted no movement between 2 and 3, you can choose "Flat" for 2 and 3 instead. That will make the curve slow down before 2, and reaccelerate after 3. You can click the curve button to see that. There's also Flat -> Linear and Linear -> Flat if you need to decelerate to a constant speed between the keyframes.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom