Question timeline question

Toddy

Reactions
I have a few scenes that will play once after loading. The only way to restart is to go to the model, plugin, timeline then click stop twice then click play all. Can someone please provide instructions on how to fix this?

You can reload the scene or add a UIbutton to play the Timeline animations
One of the scenes has a start button. The problem with that particular scene is the start buttons vanishes after I click on it but it does not reset.

Upvote 0
The creator made it that way, there's nothing wrong with it. You can change it in any way you want though, it's a good opportunity to start learning how scenes are made.
Again, reloading the scene will be the simpleste way to reset. Rverything else requires you to do changes on the scene and knowing something, which is a good investment because knowing how to do things gives you so much freedom to have it as you want.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The creator made it that way, there's nothing wrong with it. You can change it in any way you want though, it's a good opportunity to start learning how scenes are made.
Again, reloading the scene will be the simpleste way to reset. Rverything else requires you to do changes on the scene and knowing something, which is a good investment because knowing how to do things gives you so much freedom to have it as you want.
You have a very good point. I can not keep count of how many times I thought to myself "I wish I knew how this worked" I just need to buckle down and learn. Thanks for the solid advice.

Upvote 0
Start with small things, that's the key to not be overwhelmed. Possibly that one might be good to start practicing, as you're motivated to change it, even if it doesn't get to be the way you want it.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom