simple man simple needs, please help.

giroskitsoo

Reactions
Hi. i just got this on steam.. really like it a lot. only, i would like to know the easiest way to not have to use the pose system. what i would like is to be able to set my scenes so the female is poseable, yet still has idle motions, just nothing attached to the environment, and a male in the same state, that i can just walk around normally. i have no issues and prefer to just be able to grab the girl and place her wherever, however, manually on the fly. i know its possible, because ive accidently got it so i can walk around with the male, but i have no idea how i did that. its probably just engaging the right combination of already available mods. but if anyone knows off hand how to get that id love to hear, cause theres a lot to fiddle with in this.

The Steam version has VaM and vamX, the latter being a mod that gives you options not easily available to VaM. I'm making this distinction because what you're describing may be more related to vamX than the base VaM platform.
For vamX questions, likely what you're asking, might be better to do so in the Discord server under the vamX channels.

Doing those things in a base VaM without vamX is much more difficult and require a lot more experience with the platform.

Back
Top Bottom