Simple headscarf

5DVoom

Reactions
Hi folks
Would be good to have various types of simple headscarfes (no hijab and no bath scarf).
Various examples in attach
(Agree for paid version as well, especially if it will be pack \ set of different types)

Opera Snapshot_2023-09-24_012007_www.sima-land.ru.jpgOpera Snapshot_2023-09-24_011557_www.etsy.com.jpgOpera Snapshot_2023-09-24_011540_www.etsy.com.jpgOpera Snapshot_2023-09-24_011325_www.etsy.com.jpgOpera Snapshot_2023-09-24_011059_www.asos.com.jpgOpera Snapshot_2023-09-24_011041_www.asos.com.jpg

Something like this?

2.jpg

You can use the veil and adjust the materials

Something like this?

View attachment 290493

Emm... well near, but neet to see from different sides for make sure. Additionally sorry what meant using veil ? This is some asset ?

BTW there is video what i found from one of vam artists where can see good example:

But for grab this need tier 20$, but this item it all what i need from that collection, so bummer.

Added: about nun outfit head item, looks it seems not exactly what need, but need try as option, thanks.

Emm... well near, but neet to see from different sides for make sure. Additionally sorry what meant using veil ? This is some asset ?
Is the head piece, just add a texture you like as material and edit the aplha.
1695601252262.png

Edit.
I think this is more like what you are looking for, just need to give it a little tweaking and some textures.
1.png2.png

Last edited:
Thanks for thoughts. However still hope that make such item for artist it's will be not a problem (and share this at hub).

Something like this?

View attachment 290493

Blaspheratus sorry, can you share this edited item (exactly as at your attached picture) as preset or something ? lol
Maybe did you save it ?

Blaspheratus sorry, can you share this edited item (exactly as at your attached picture) as preset or something ? lol
Maybe did you save it ?
You are very lucky, a few days ago I deleted the project, but luckily I found the exported file, in a few minutes I will upload it to the hub.
1703419962341.png

Last edited:
@Blaspheratus thanks for this too, did grab. But sorry i quoted exactly your first example, where more length in back ! Maybe you saved it too ? :cry:

Opera Snapshot_2023-12-24_154611_hub.virtamate.com.png

Back
Top Bottom