Simple solo male mocaps?

Jocks3D

Reactions
Patreon
callanscott
Any chance one of you mocap creators could make some simple male movement mocaps? Just a single guy moving about, maybe dancing or some bodybuilding poses and flexes? A mocap of a guy jerking off would be extra appreciated!

I've tried adding male looks to some of the female dancing, stripping and lap dance scenes found here, but it becomes obvious that women move differently than men so the results never look quite right.

I figure most of the mocap artists here are men (except for KittyMocap of course) so how about you turn the camera on yourself and do some solo male movement scenes?

Any chance one of you mocap creators could make some simple male movement mocaps? Just a single guy moving about, maybe dancing or some bodybuilding poses and flexes? A mocap of a guy jerking off would be extra appreciated!

I've tried adding male looks to some of the female dancing, stripping and lap dance scenes found here, but it becomes obvious that women move differently than men so the results never look quite right.

I figure most of the mocap artists here are men (except for KittyMocap of course) so how about you turn the camera on yourself and do some solo male movement scenes?
I totally agree with you, can't find any male mocaps, this is really bad.
Any update on this topic?

I got so frustrated that no one has created these that I started to create my own! They're not quite ready for sharing yet but when they are I will post here!

I don't really have anything good enough to share. I have been taking existing female mocaps and switching out the look for a male. As long as the girls are not in high heels this usually works fine.

Back
Top Bottom