• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
She Will Vam Them

Scenes She Will Vam Them

virtamater

Reactions
virtamater submitted a new resource:

She Will Vam THem - Gothic

For all who may have guessed the reference... Yes.

I've always liked the little changing room area in She Will Punish Them.
I did this in Blender over the weekend. I'd like to do the whole castle, but I'm unsure to do it exactly as the original, or a bit different.

For now, in here are the Main Areas and I've added a few asset bundles with odds and ends.

I've created a few sub-scenes in here with hidden point lights parented to torches of fireplaces.

They are far away from each other...

Read more about this resource...

virtamater updated She Will Vam Them with a new update entry:

Finalized Main Structure

Anything added will be built upon this.
Few fixes on the Main section of the building and Included a few asset bundles and a minor fix on the gyroscopic Asset.
I have another set of Victorian furniture and stuff like that to add next and will begin the Bathroom (close to the original layout) and an outdoor area.

Next update will have the Fashion Show area completed.

"Vintage Gramophone Game-Asset" (https://skfb.ly/oxBPZ) by Rigdhi is licensed under Creative Commons...

Read the rest of this update entry...

virtamater updated She Will Vam Them with a new update entry:

Finalized Main Structure

Anything added will be built upon this.
Few fixes on the Main section of the building and Included a few asset bundles and a minor fix on the gyroscopic Asset.
I have another set of Victorian furniture and stuff like that to add next and will begin the Bathroom (close to the original layout) and an outdoor area.

Next update will have the Fashion Show area completed.

"Vintage Gramophone Game-Asset" (https://skfb.ly/oxBPZ) by Rigdhi is licensed under Creative Commons...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom