Sex scene with active male - Motion Capture

Paid Scenes Sex scene with active male - Motion Capture

ReignMocap

Banned User
Reactions
ReignMocap submitted a new resource:

Sex scene with active male - Motion Capture - motion capture

Ok my dudes. This took some doing. I managed to cut the mocap so you should not experience any funky stuff. It is an infinite loop so you can jerk off to it in peace.
I can't guarantee that physics won't fuck up if you load your own models. Try and let me know. The models might blow up :). For the full effect make sure you get all the plugins.

VIDEO LINK :

Read more about this resource...

Hi, Is it possible to use the part of the scenes by ReignMocap with my own looks in my video which may not be free, after becoming a patron ?

Is this the scene with the elf in the bed? That scene is amazing!

I was wondering if you could share some info on it ? Does it have triggers which activate in posses mode ? And how do you go about making such a perfect infinite loop. Very interested in your process.

Also would you consider putting in the improved pov in future scenes ?

Fantastic work Reign! master of MOCAP! haha ;)

Is this the scene with the elf in the bed? That scene is amazing!

I was wondering if you could share some info on it ? Does it have triggers which activate in posses mode ? And how do you go about making such a perfect infinite loop. Very interested in your process.

Also would you consider putting in the improved pov in future scenes ?

Fantastic work Reign! master of MOCAP! haha ;)
I just make sure the end position is close ro the start position. I don’t know how to work the pov. Pls explain. My scenes are mostly ment to be watched and jerked off at lol. Thank you for all your reviews and kind words.

I just make sure the end position is close ro the start position. I don’t know how to work the pov. Pls explain. My scenes are mostly ment to be watched and jerked off at lol. Thank you for all your reviews and kind words.

i always find myself adding in the improved pov plug in to your scenes due to facial clipping...

Some of your scenes are the best for POV availble...and if you didnt know that you do now haha

You just go to male plugin add and select the plugin and thats it and it mostly works :)

Or you can use passenger

Either work really well with your scenes and put them in that top tier category imo though without they still stand on their own! ;)

i always find myself adding in the improved pov plug in to your scenes due to facial clipping...

Some of your scenes are the best for POV availble...and if you didnt know that you do now haha

You just go to male plugin add and select the plugin and thats it and it mostly works :)

Or you can use passenger

Either work really well with your scenes and put them in that top tier category imo though without they still stand on their own! ;)
I will include that...if i do not forget lol. Sadly some of the more complex scenes are not ideal for possesion. Advanced user will always find a way though.

tru dat... but i was thinking about your average user ....and people trying your free stuff with a view to going patreon i.e better experience the more likely and imo you deserve all the support you can get...

Back
Top Bottom