Question Set and retrieve value

TasteyTreats

Reactions
Is there any way to use variables that can be set and retrieved globaly in VAM, built in or with a plugin?

I´m trying to build a scene with a bunch of subscenes for various positions, and if when a subscene is loaded it´s the first sexual encounter in a session it should play a certain sample and go in to some teasing before going in to the main action.

I got it to work by using a LogicBrick SelectChoice as a scene plugin, and another one on each subscene, either as a subscene plugin or on a person. When the subscene is loaded it triggers the SelectChoice on the main scene, then that one sets the Choice and trigger the one in the subscene.

It works correctly, but it seems the SelectChoice on the main scene loses the connection when I close the scene or quit VAM. I guess it kinda makes sence if the subscene doesn´t exist when the main scene is first launched?

A simple state function would be very usefull, just a simple variable that can be set or retrieved from anywhere.

Solution
Yes, VUML and ActionGrouper is probably what you are looking for, its awesome and does exactly what you need (y)

Yes, VUML and ActionGrouper is probably what you are looking for, its awesome and does exactly what you need (y)

Upvote 1
Solution

That is indeed awesome! It seems to be exactly what i was looking for and so much more. Thank you my kind sir!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom