Session HeelAdjust3

Plugins + Scripts Session HeelAdjust3

Download [<1 MB]
[HAS] Girl init error: clothing:Tank Top callback slot owned by a foreign plugin; person skipped till re-enable.
How to fix that?
Removed all the atom plugins saved the scene, reloaded vam and added the latest version of the plugin as session plugin and I get this error and the plugin doesn't work.

I tried completly new scene without any plugins, added new base person atom, and I got this error after I added plugin as session plugin:
[HAS] Person init error: clothing:BooMoon.[Looks]_Lara.1:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Nial/Nosetrill ring L/Nosetrill ring L.vam callback slot owned by a foreign plugin; person skipped till re-enable.
This clothing is not even put on...

I think the plugin has some trouble with certain clothing items loaded by other plugins.
 
Last edited:
Migration to version 29 from version 27 breaks the script, even if I remove the previous script and load new on the female atom, it cannot be checked (enabled). Any idea how to fix this?
Then you should see a message in the error log window saying like "a present settings host version ({foreignVersion}) differs from the current packet version {version}". That means there is some another version plugin instance from an older .var here. It could be attached to the scene or session. Different versions instances could not co-exist.
 
[HAS] Girl init error: clothing:Tank Top callback slot owned by a foreign plugin; person skipped till re-enable.
How to fix that?
Removed all the atom plugins saved the scene, reloaded vam and added the latest version of the plugin as session plugin and I get this error and the plugin doesn't work.

I tried completly new scene without any plugins, added new base person atom, and I got this error after I added plugin as session plugin:
[HAS] Person init error: clothing:BooMoon.[Looks]_Lara.1:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Nial/Nosetrill ring L/Nosetrill ring L.vam callback slot owned by a foreign plugin; person skipped till re-enable.
This clothing is not even put on...

I think the plugin has some trouble with certain clothing items loaded by other plugins.
Thank you for your report, now I understand the issue. I will investigate it.
 
@Torrasque
I am still not certain of the root cause of your issue, but updating to version 30 effectively eliminates that specific type of error from the log. Please let me know here if the problem is resolved after switching to the new version.
You are the only one who reported this serious issue, which allowed me to discover a major oversight in a critical area. Thanks again for the report. I am sure other users have encountered the problem as well, but for some reason, they are remaining silent.
 
Back
Top Bottom