Seryn - 2 in 1 + Bonus Animation!

Paid Looks Seryn - 2 in 1 + Bonus Animation!

pogdaddy

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
pogdaddyVAM
Patreon
pogdaddy
pogdaddy submitted a new resource:

Seryn - 2 in 1 + Bonus Animation! - Comes with 2 body presets and a bonus animation to show off her assets!

Hey hey people! It's that time of year; elf month! Expect lots of elves in the next few weeks. I'll be sure to throw in some non-elf versions here and there as well to give some breathing room.

I decided it was time to up my model presentation quality a bit. I grew tired of the flat background so I made something with a bit more depth to it! I hope you like it!

New Model Showcase Setup:

VLZAXnU.png

This release includes a simple booty tease...

Read more about this resource...

I swear I'm not trying to look for little issues with your recent looks but I just can't seem to stop myself (sorry) :LOL:

The combination of different hair styles causes a weird scalp look. The culprit seems to be the "Long layered 1" hairstyle by Roac. I was able to easily fix it by adding the scalp hairstyle "Lara Scalp" by Joyboy that helps blend it all together. The haristyle is hub-hosted and free but not sure how the licensing works: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/lara-hairstyle-commission.5997/

Feel free to do with this information as you wish!

Below is the before and after for reference:
seryn-scalp.png

I swear I'm not trying to look for little issues with your recent looks but I just can't seem to stop myself (sorry) :LOL:

The combination of different hair styles causes a weird scalp look. The culprit seems to be the "Long layered 1" hairstyle by Roac. I was able to easily fix it by adding the scalp hairstyle "Lara Scalp" by Joyboy that helps blend it all together. The haristyle is hub-hosted and free but not sure how the licensing works: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/lara-hairstyle-commission.5997/
😅 Thanks for this report! I'll add a disclaimer about the scalp and credit you for the find and fix.

Back
Top Bottom