Selendriel

Looks Selendriel

Seraphira_AoF

Reactions
Seraphira_AoF submitted a new resource:

Selendriel - Selendriel in static pose

So I'm a bit late for Elf Month...

Ok, so this is my first upload. I have way too much planned for this, but for now, here is the model, a ton of clothes I found for free on the Hub, and the awesome environment (credits below). I also have a piece of music from Polarheart. Perhaps adding a dance to this a later version.

(Let's see if I get this right first)

View attachment 229581View attachment 229582View attachment 229583[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Nicely done! Welcome to the slippery slope of VAM! Say good-bye to your free time! And yes - def learn timeline. It literally brings your creations to life!

Nicely done! Welcome to the slippery slope of VAM! Say good-bye to your free time! And yes - def learn timeline. It literally brings your creations to life!

Thanks! I still have a great deal to learn. Timeline is way up there on the list. It seems the scene turned out well, but I think there are more dependencies on it than it actually needs. Glad you liked it.

Just wanted to say that although I personally don't like skinny bodies, this is an absolutely stunning look!

Looking forward to more content!;)

Just wanted to say that although I personally don't like skinny bodies, this is an absolutely stunning look!

Looking forward to more content!;)

Ahem... Selendriel isn't skinny, she is lithe (thin, supple, graceful). IMHO as an elf should be, but everyone has their own concepts... ;)
Hopefully more to come on the graceful part...

Thanks for the encouragement!

Back
Top Bottom