• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Selendriel

Looks Selendriel

Seraphira_AoF

Reactions
Seraphira_AoF submitted a new resource:

Selendriel - Selendriel in static pose

So I'm a bit late for Elf Month...

Ok, so this is my first upload. I have way too much planned for this, but for now, here is the model, a ton of clothes I found for free on the Hub, and the awesome environment (credits below). I also have a piece of music from Polarheart. Perhaps adding a dance to this a later version.

(Let's see if I get this right first)

View attachment 229581View attachment 229582View attachment 229583[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Nicely done! Welcome to the slippery slope of VAM! Say good-bye to your free time! And yes - def learn timeline. It literally brings your creations to life!

Nicely done! Welcome to the slippery slope of VAM! Say good-bye to your free time! And yes - def learn timeline. It literally brings your creations to life!

Thanks! I still have a great deal to learn. Timeline is way up there on the list. It seems the scene turned out well, but I think there are more dependencies on it than it actually needs. Glad you liked it.

Just wanted to say that although I personally don't like skinny bodies, this is an absolutely stunning look!

Looking forward to more content!;)

Just wanted to say that although I personally don't like skinny bodies, this is an absolutely stunning look!

Looking forward to more content!;)

Ahem... Selendriel isn't skinny, she is lithe (thin, supple, graceful). IMHO as an elf should be, but everyone has their own concepts... ;)
Hopefully more to come on the graceful part...

Thanks for the encouragement!

Back
Top Bottom