Scooter Refuel

Scenes Scooter Refuel

if you make the kinds of stuff I put in the review, I will support if you start a patreon page. Good Work. Scenery would be so cool, maybe even a crash. There is so much possibility. A space capsule orbiting the earth and then the moon, with some stars and galaxies in the background seems to be in your capabilities. Would be cool to be able to POV and take control as well.

A space capsule is at the top of the rocket where the spacemen/women are. Once the fuel stages drop off, only the capsule is left, to circle the moon, and fly back to earth. Not sure what you mean by check the bug. How do I do that?

when i load the scene scooter doesn't appear. i have scooter under my assets folder but still not loading into the scene.

Great and very clever scene. The only thing letting it down is the spelling of "REFUEL". Not a critical issue but it would be nice to see it corrected in a future update.

I like this new one but I also like the old scene. Wish you would of rename this one differently to be able to keep both scenes.