Sashta Look

Looks Sashta Look

hentAI

Reactions
hentAI submitted a new resource:

Sashta Look - I think she's a blue space giraffe

Sashta is a collegiate level engineering student from a far off planet, part of an interplanetary exchange program. She's got a bit of a 90's punk rock personality and style and all the necessary bravado that entails, but is rather shy when it comes to intimate matters.

A word of caution - she is extremely tall and will not easily fit into most animation sequences or poses without some tweaking.

View attachment 46880

Read more about this resource...

She's the result of just playing with morphs to see how weird I could go without landing into the obviously dysmorphic. She reminds me of a Sky Tau or a Navi, or perhaps even the race in Star Wars that made the clones. Certainly was fun to make that's for sure, lots of challenges getting things to look decent without turning into triangles.

She's the result of just playing with morphs to see how weird I could go without landing into the obviously dysmorphic. She reminds me of a Sky Tau or a Navi, or perhaps even the race in Star Wars that made the clones. Certainly was fun to make that's for sure, lots of challenges getting things to look decent without turning into triangles.
I can see the resemblance with the Kaminoans, though I don't think she looks all that much like a Na'vi. They're tall, yes, but their features are more catlike and their proportions aren't elongated like Sashta's. They're human-proportioned, but scaled up.

Star Power is a webcomic that takes place in space, and one of the alien races in the series displays similar body proportions(though they only tend to be around 6 feet tall).

Back
Top Bottom