Reed Look

haremlife

Reactions
haremlife submitted a new resource:

Reed Look - A nice redhead I stumbled upon during my experiments :)

This is my first .var look release... I'm struggling a little bit with the packaging system. If you have paid content inside of this package, PLEASE let me know ASAP, although I tried my best to skim through every subfolder to make sure there was none.

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

Having this hosted outside VaM will reduce considerably the amount of people who see it.
You can have it Hub hosted and have a second button below download to advertise your Patreon, if that's the concern.

Hi,

Great look but unfortunately she came up bald for me. Someone here please correct me if I'm wrong but the hair source appears to be a paid asset.

Hi,

Great look but unfortunately she came up bald for me. Someone here please correct me if I'm wrong but the hair source appears to be a paid asset.

Damn I think you're right! The hair is highly modified but I think I started from a hair distributed by Bamair. I will try to match what I did as closely as possible with some public hair, since it doesn't even look like Bamair's original version. Also I'm glad the paid assed is not included in the file! I'll update the resource as soon as I can.

Damn I think you're right! The hair is highly modified but I think I started from a hair distributed by Bamair. I will try to match what I did as closely as possible with some public hair, since it doesn't even look like Bamair's original version. Also I'm glad the paid assed is not included in the file! I'll update the resource as soon as I can.

Howdy,

I'm far from being a VAM expert but I concur that the source is a Bamair asset. Thanks much for your attention to this issue.

Back
Top Bottom