• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Samus

Looks Samus

No offense, but this looks like you took Vaako's Samus, changed the hair and face a bit, then said it was an original. Like, the body is pretty much identical, it's only the face/hair that's different.

image.jpg

No offense, but this looks like you took Vaako's Samus, changed the hair and face a bit, then said it was an original. Like, the body is pretty much identical, it's only the face/hair that's different.

View attachment 371887
No offense taken, I don't mind trying to post a screenshot of my parameters later to clear any confusion.

Alright, hopefully this is enough evidence that I didn't use Vaako's Samus, I can't really compare it since I don't have their morp. I got to be honest, I didn't even know about Vaako, since their stuff isn't listed on the hub.

Last edited:
Alright, hopefully this is enough evidence that I didn't use Vaako's Samus, I can't really compare it since I don't have their morp. I got to be honest, I didn't even know about Vaako, since their stuff isn't listed on the hub.

View attachment 372106
All good. It just seemed very similar. You can find Vaako's looks/models on his discord, he puts them all out for free. Since you seem to like a style like his, he's got a bunch of them.

Back
Top Bottom