S@m personal assistant

Looks S@m personal assistant

trety

Reactions
trety submitted a new resource:

S@m personal assistant - She might sell U some stuff

Blender model port. Please note she's not officially released yet in any way so the source model was kinda look-a-like style, still seems pretty accurate.
Haven't ported clothes from the source model, used Vam clothing from other creators instead, created texture for the shirt.
Used hairs by LO, JoyBoy and Miki.
Var includes default Vam scene with her, app preset, morph and body textures. As a bonus made kinda 'selfie face' morph.

Default 3p light, no post-effect:

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Apparently there are some dependencies you don't have listed, here or inside the package that I can tell. If you could list them somewhere that would be super. :)

Apparently there are some dependencies you don't have listed, here or inside the package that I can tell. If you could list them somewhere that would be super. :)
Deps:
Hunting-Succubus.EyeBall_Shadow.latest
Hunting-Succubus.FemaleBodySmootherTessellation
YameteOuji.Shoes_LoaferA10
Cloudcover.Shirt_longer
NoOC.CasualSet03
Jackaroo.Eyes_Lips_Nails!
LO.[Hair]Ear_hook_long
JoyBoy.Space_Buns_Hairstyle
Miki.Swift_Tails

They're listed in meta, idk why hub didn't read them. I found some bugs with the eyes and eyeball shadow clothing after release, i might update in a few days, maybe then hub will read them correctly

Even with the dependencies you listed, she was still missing her shirt. So I did some digging on the 'Cloudcover.Shirt_longer' that you listed. The .var that's downloaded when following that link doesn't have the 'CC Shirt 02 longer.vam' file in it (which is what's listed as a dependency). However if you scroll down a bit on that post, you'll see a link to a longer variant made by someone else. Direct link to it. Once I downloaded that .var in addition to the other ones, everything seemed to work. All the textures, the logo on the shirt, etc. This is a screenshot of what you get when you have that last dependency.
1623074693.jpg

Last edited:
She's missing the genitals textures. Think you forgot to include them.

Back
Top Bottom