[RYMG] Day3

Scenes [RYMG] Day3

Hi.
Your Scene looks very interesting.
So nice lightning too :)

Thanks already for this.

Are you sure about the amount of needed Dependencies? ;)

Hi, thank you so much for the kind words, no, this is a build package that puts in all the dependencies that it can, for the most part you only need a couple of dependencies, this is a girl and asset metro + plugins necessary for work, I don't fully understand why vam makes so many dependencies, but I think I'll figure it out soon and all this I'll fix it :)

It says thats its missing resources, I looked up for them and you need to buy them. Your scene will not even start

This var seems to be missing the scene json file. Have you tested the var package yourself?

I really like the recently released day 2 that want to check this one. But yeah you forgotten to include the scene file this whole time. :eek:

Hello everyone, guys, I see that there are some problems, the json file is included, I checked the installation myself and everything works, maybe it's a dependency problem like the last scene, I ask everyone to wait a little, I'm trying to solve this problem.

If I can't fix the dependencies, I'll disable everything and make a clean version with default atoms. Just wait a bit, it takes time.

There is a Meta.json file, but there's no Scene.json... there is not even a folder for the scene... just the Meta file and a Custom Folder inside the .Var ....

Back
Top Bottom