Royal (DoD Lapdance) - Atmospheric lapdance heavily inspired by MMD

/////UPDATE#1

Hey guys, I'm finally back! And this is the first update! Here's the changelog:

-Fixed collision issue at the start;
-Fixed clothing preset not loading;
-Changed lighting to make it more intense in the final sequence;
-Added expressions;
-Added hand poses;
-Added climax and effects, since lot of you guys request it!

Another update is planned to fix some stuff and also add VaM launch scripting, then I will move on to the extended version for Directors!

/////

Hello there...

Read more about this resource...

AlpacaLaps updated Royal (DoD Lapdance) with a new update entry:

UPDATE#2

New update!

-Fixed hand position during HJ sequence;
-Tweaked the girl a little bit, she's still not final :);
-Some lighting changes;
-Various performance fixes;

IMPORTANT: Physics rate at 80Hz, not 60, sorry for typo;

There's still an issue with her face acting weird during expressions, I guess I'll have to redo her face since it's probably clipping during morph changes;

EXTENDED VERSION is coming for Directors, I will need a few more days!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Extended version now available for Directors!

As promised, Extended version is available for Directors!
You can find it at the following link:

What is an Extended version? After the dance is over she'll give you a little more action with some looping animations provided by a simple UI.

If anyone is just getting a black screen, try using Edit Mode and going into the Main UI -> Scene Animation and click the "Start Playback" button. It didn't start automatically for me for some reason, but this fixed it.

Vam Launch scripting

/////UPDATE#3
Hello there!
This update added VaM launch scripting! Hopefully you'll like it!
What is VaM Launch? It's an amazing plugin made by the talented hazmhox that syncs what's happening on screen with your toy, making everything way more immersive!
The pattern has been manually animated to better represent the scene.
Plugins - VAMLaunch repack | Virt-A-Mate Hub (virtamate.com) By hazmhox

just downloaded this and many other scenes, but I'm running into an issue. The alignment of the fun bits for the actors is off in most all the scenes. I've tried reloading the scene while frozen and not frozen to no avail. Any ideas on what might correct this?

That's weird
just downloaded this and many other scenes, but I'm running into an issue. The alignment of the fun bits for the actors is off in most all the scenes. I've tried reloading the scene while frozen and not frozen to no avail. Any ideas on what might correct this?
That's weird, looks like a physics rate issue, since everything is aligned from the start. Did you make sure that your settings are set as recommended?

That's weird
That's weird, looks like a physics rate issue, since everything is aligned from the start. Did you make sure that your settings are set as recommended?
Thank you for the reply. I think I managed to get this worked out, I had set all of them at 80hz, and I see some of should be 60hz. Do you know if activating desktop vsync affects this at all?

Back
Top Bottom