AnonChunk

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
AnonChunkVam
AnonChunk submitted a new resource:

Ripley Lookalike - lookalikes

Lookalike of Ripley from the alien movies , i modeled her on the 4th film " alien resurrection " which i know
is the worst one Lol but the skin texture was more fitting for older ripley .
Enjoy.

View attachment 139472View attachment 139473View attachment 139474View attachment 139475View attachment 139476View attachment 139477View attachment 139478View attachment 139479[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Great as always. Your looks are some of the best around here, not even counting the volume you put out and that they're free 😮
So good to have a Ripley to play with 👾

If I may, one aspect that hopefully could be a easy change, is related with the nipples. They are large and bulge out, which then affect clothing. They're merged into the body morph, and while I try other morphs to minimise these it's sometimes not enough and I need to reduce the body morph too, which takes away part of the person's original shape. What I am hoping for, if easy to do, is if you could apply the nipple morphs after the merged body process?
I don't know how much of a change this would be, not so familiar with the morph merging process, just sharing some feedback on what I end up doing.

Thank you again for the great looks 🙇‍♂️

Thanks for the support , i really appreciate it and my looks will always be free as i like to give to the community considering all the PAID assets , people should have some free stuff lol. With regards to the nipples , im sure there is an PLUGIN that changes the nipple morphs automaticly when clothes are applied to stop the clipping but dont quote me on that. Like you suggest , i think i CAN do the nipple morphs AFTER i merge the body etc which will leave them seperate and the only thing this will do do is add a few more depends speciftly the nipple morphs used which isnt a problem.
I will update Ripley for you so you can test it and let me know and will remember this for future looks ;)

Cheers for that.
It's no just the nipples clipping but the combination with bulged areolas that gives tight fitting clothes a unusual look, well, to me anyway. Sorry for that, I'm fussy, I always go and tweak all new looks I get.

Cheers for that.
It's no just the nipples clipping but the combination with bulged areolas that gives tight fitting clothes a unusual look, well, to me anyway. Sorry for that, I'm fussy, I always go and tweak all new looks I get.
Lol , tweak to your liking as everyone has different tastes and opinions , will fix ripley when i get chance .

Back
Top Bottom