• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Ripley Lookalike

Looks Ripley Lookalike

AnonChunk

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
AnonChunkVam
AnonChunk submitted a new resource:

Ripley Lookalike - lookalikes

Lookalike of Ripley from the alien movies , i modeled her on the 4th film " alien resurrection " which i know
is the worst one Lol but the skin texture was more fitting for older ripley .
Enjoy.

View attachment 139472View attachment 139473View attachment 139474View attachment 139475View attachment 139476View attachment 139477View attachment 139478View attachment 139479[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Great as always. Your looks are some of the best around here, not even counting the volume you put out and that they're free 😮
So good to have a Ripley to play with 👾

If I may, one aspect that hopefully could be a easy change, is related with the nipples. They are large and bulge out, which then affect clothing. They're merged into the body morph, and while I try other morphs to minimise these it's sometimes not enough and I need to reduce the body morph too, which takes away part of the person's original shape. What I am hoping for, if easy to do, is if you could apply the nipple morphs after the merged body process?
I don't know how much of a change this would be, not so familiar with the morph merging process, just sharing some feedback on what I end up doing.

Thank you again for the great looks 🙇‍♂️

Thanks for the support , i really appreciate it and my looks will always be free as i like to give to the community considering all the PAID assets , people should have some free stuff lol. With regards to the nipples , im sure there is an PLUGIN that changes the nipple morphs automaticly when clothes are applied to stop the clipping but dont quote me on that. Like you suggest , i think i CAN do the nipple morphs AFTER i merge the body etc which will leave them seperate and the only thing this will do do is add a few more depends speciftly the nipple morphs used which isnt a problem.
I will update Ripley for you so you can test it and let me know and will remember this for future looks ;)

Cheers for that.
It's no just the nipples clipping but the combination with bulged areolas that gives tight fitting clothes a unusual look, well, to me anyway. Sorry for that, I'm fussy, I always go and tweak all new looks I get.

Cheers for that.
It's no just the nipples clipping but the combination with bulged areolas that gives tight fitting clothes a unusual look, well, to me anyway. Sorry for that, I'm fussy, I always go and tweak all new looks I get.
Lol , tweak to your liking as everyone has different tastes and opinions , will fix ripley when i get chance .

Back
Top Bottom