Riley & Robyn

Looks Riley & Robyn

ICannotDie

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
ICannotDie submitted a new resource:

Riley & Robyn - Matching Female & Futa Looks with custom sculpted morphs.

Matching Futa & Female looks with custom sculpted morphs.

Includes:

Morphs
Head, Body, Breast & Nipple morphs for both Futa & Female
2 x Male genital morphs: 12 Inch & 9 Inch
1 x Female genital morph
All morphs should be usable individually if required

Presets
Appearance Presets for both looks
ColliderEditor preset for Robyn genitals (Saves/colliders/Robyn_12Inch_Genital.colliders)
Breast physics preset that can be used on both looks.
Hair Preset for NoStage3 Messy Bob for...

Read more about this resource...

When i load robyn, the genitals don't load. I downloaded the preset pack thinking it would fix it, but it didn't.

When i load robyn, the genitals don't load. I downloaded the preset pack thinking it would fix it, but it didn't.

Noone else has reported anything like this... Can you make sure you definitely have the skin preset .var, restart vam and try loading again? If that still doesn't work can you post an image of what the model looks like after loading?

Noone else has reported anything like this... Can you make sure you definitely have the skin preset .var, restart vam and try loading again? If that still doesn't work can you post an image of what the model looks like after loading?
I tried loading ICannotDie.SkinPresets.1:ICannotDie/Lexi Futa for robyn.

Attachments

• 1609975834.jpg
    1609975834.jpg
    814 KB · Views: 0

In the image it looks like you've loaded the futa preset onto a female model. Please try this:

1) Load the scene. Do the textures load correctly to begin with?
2) Select the futa model and load the required skin preset using the Skin Preset tab NOT the Appearance Preset tab. Does it load correctly?

I've just double checked and all skin presets are working correctly for me. If it's still not working for you after following the steps in my last message please try clearing your cache and loading again:

1) User Preferences > Clear Cache
2) Restart VAM
3) Load scene and try changing skin preset

In the image it looks like you've loaded the futa preset onto a female model. Please try this:

1) Load the scene. Do the textures load correctly to begin with?
2) Select the futa model and load the required skin preset using the Skin Preset tab NOT the Appearance Preset tab. Does it load correctly?
1) Just loading, it comes up with errors.
2) Skin preset is the last screenshot. When I click load, nothing happens.
For your other reply, I'm running version 1.19.1.0 and I don't have a Clear Cache option.

Attachments

• error1.JPG
    error1.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 0
  • error2.JPG
    error2.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 0
  • error3.JPG
    error3.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
  • loaded by default.JPG
    loaded by default.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
For your other reply, I'm running version 1.19.1.0 and I don't have a Clear Cache option.

Ahh, that's why it isn't working, you need to update to the latest version (or at least 1.20.x.x) for this to work properly. 1.19.1.0 is almost a year old at this point...

Ahh, that's why it isn't working, you need to update to the latest version (or at least 1.20.x.x) for this to work properly. 1.19.1.0 is almost a year old at this point...
I'll have to do that then. I haven't updated because currently using my phone for internet.

ICannotDIe pls pls tell me how to get the dark veins on gens like on preview. I love it so much. For some reason when i loaded up the scene the futa model loaded without the veins( I mean the normals maps loaded (or not judging by the log) but the dark veins don't seem to appear.
Plz help i want this texture so baaad:cry: The models are so so good, man!

EDIT: Everything above is my fault. I missed the skin preset dependency required for the look to work properly.
My bad. The looks are amazing)

Last edited:
Hmmm, it looks like vam wasn't able to see the required texture images, which are included in the .var. No one else has ever reported issues with the package so I think it's likely something on your end.

First thing to try, if you haven't already, is to restart vam.

If that doesn't work:
Please can you confirm that the .var is in AddonPackages, not another folder?
You could also try clearing the cache in vam (see https://hub.virtamate.com/wiki/user_preferences_performance/), to see if that fixes it.

Failing that you can apply the textures manually in decal texture slots on the model. Open the .var in something that can open .zip files and copy the textures out to your vam Custom/Atom/Person/Textures folder.

If you can't get it working feel free to PM me on discord as that's easier to go through the issue on. My discord username is ICannotDie#5708

Hi!

First of all, great looks (both the Futa and regular female versions).

Now, I have issues using the Futa version. I love the design of the penis, but... it's... too big? I mean, for VAM, that is.

I can't really find a way to make it "go in" properly without creating all sorts of physics-related twitching and contortions. Usually the penis just doesn't enter, if it does, only up to the tip, and if I "force" it in by moving the root node of the Futa atom the female receiver propels herself into physics oblivion and snaps into multiple pieces of unrecognizable lines until she plain and simple disappears from the scene.

I tried the Divining Rod plugin... sometimes it helps but usually the penis just pulls out on its own. I tried to Collider plugin to try and mess around with the Penis collider sliders (when the plugin is applied to the Futa character that is) and I just... don't know what I have to do in there. Which values to change to achieve which result is not documented around. In cases of really big, lengthy and girthy penises there's definitely some adjustments to do but I'm out of ideas.

Anyone got any suggestions to make the Futa's penis work in sex scenes?

Thank you.

Yeah, there are definite problems trying to animate penetration with a giant cock. My looks are designed how I want them to look, not for how easy they will be able to animate, but I can understand your frustration. I will try and create a better guide for this at some point, but for now here are some tips.

1) Try disabling Soft Body Physics on the female (main control tab). You will get slightly less realistic boob/ass jiggle but model will be much less likely to explode.
2) With ColliderEditor you should enable the top checkbox (I think it's called Show Preview or Show Colliders) and select Penis from the first drop-down. Then you can cycle through the 4 gens shaft Colliders and use Radius Multiplier to decrease the shaft radius where needed. You can also change collider length too if this helps.
3) Try using genital expansion morphs on the female to increase the size of the opening. I can't remember if there are any builtin to vam, but worth a look to see if you have any.
4) Failing all that, you may need to just decrease the penis size with either Penis Width and Penis Height or one of the Girth morphs.

Hope that helps. I'll try and make a guide for this at some point...

Back
Top Bottom