Resource icon

Guides Review of various things you can buy to enhance your Virt-A-Mate experience

Reactions
HideawayKiesza submitted a new resource:

Review of various things you can buy to enhance your Virt-A-Mate experience - My thoughts on some stuff you can buy/make to enhance your VaM experience.

I wrote this up to kind of give my thoughts on some stuff you can buy/make to enhance your VaM experience and posted it to the VAMScenes subreddit a while back, but thought I should post it here. It is pretty lacking in detail and not all encompassing, but I just wanted to get my thoughts out there to see what others think before I might make a more full guide detailing the VaM communities' overall opinion on what newcomers could look into getting to get a better experience in VaM. Also, I...

Read more about this resource...

Hi there, Do you know if there is a way to connect multiple sex toys to vam?

You may have a handy and a kiroo keon and want one with an anus sleeve and one with a mouth sleeve. Maybe you want to set up a futa to give you anal and a hand job at the same time, that would require two toys

Not sure if you're still around @HideawayKiesza but if you are I'd love to hear you elaborate on this part of your guide, giving more details:

I can get a pretty decent experience by just using a single tracker (Either a controller or Vive tracker on a belt attached to my hips)

@Jocks3D Sure, what do you need to know? Essentially you just make a physics link between the controller and a hip node instead of one of the characters hands. Then when you attach the controller to your hips, by means of a belt or something like that, when you thrust your hips IRL the character you are possessing will do the same.

Yeah, plenty of people have! Its how the mocap scenes are done. Generally though you need more trackers to get a good result. So instead of just tracking head, hands, feet, and hips, you also do knees, shoulders, chest, etc.
Yeah, I was looking for a way to do this without investing in expensive trackers.

Back
Top Bottom