HL:Alyx Things you want and things you don't.

Assets HL:Alyx Things you want and things you don't.

Jiraiya

Reactions
Jiraiya submitted a new resource:

HL:Alyx Things you want and things you don't. - I didn't see these in the other assets and I thought it important to give you all (head)crabs.

So there are already HL:Alyx assets on here but I didn't see these items in them. If they are, sorry for the duplication.
That said, considering how much I hated 2 of these things and failed to find many of the third I can understand why they were left out of the asset packs.
So I give you crabs, headcrabs that is. rigged. I can't be bothered to animate or script moving it yet though.
The Barnacle. Oh man, again rigged, should be easy to do a script to lift the tongue up and down.
Resin...

Read more about this resource...

Hi! Really cool assets. Loved the game and am going to be using these.
Could I just ask for a Barnacle without the tongue (or with adjustable length) if it's not too much trouble?
If it's complicated, never mind.
Thanks for reading!

These are actually rigged, you can make a script to move the tongue if you want. If I get bored I might do it for you.
In theory I could have a single slider that moved the tongue up and down, it's a very simple script to do. I was trying to work out how to animate the headcrab first though.

Jiraiya updated HL:Alyx Things you want and things you don't. with a new update entry:

Tongue goes up.. Tongue goes down. Tongue goes up. Tongue goes down.

Can you guess what I did yet?
I scripted the tongue for the barnacle so you can retract it up into the mouth. A simple slider lets you bring it up and down.
The "start" position of the tongue is loaded when the script loads, so please ensure that the asset is loaded in it's default position prior to loading the script.
If you reload the script after moving it, the "start" position is wrong and it won't have the correct range of movement.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Aww! Thank you Jiraiya-sama! (or should I say Ero-sennin ^^)
<3 <3 <3

Probably. I have seen assets for it about in the past but never downloaded them. If you can point me to a freely available one I will give it a go converting it.
Bonus points if it's rigged.

I want someone to upload the glowing pulsating phallic tentacle things. There were like 4 different color variations. I found them oddly titillating.

Back
Top Bottom