Requesting "stages"

C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
Hi there dear VaMmers & 3D-artists!

some of our planned upcoming shows/dances require a more professional dancing "stage". Earlier Mocaps/Shows already had something you could call a "stage" but let´s be honest, it was more like basic rooms with image panels as walls and some lightning spots. Now we want to bring it together with new MoCap technology to the next level and want also to develop/increase our show elements. What we are looking for are different stages to fit different moods in our upcoming releases and have enough space for dancing/show. It is not done by just having an environment anymore (there are a lot of great environments here on the HUB anyway!). What we need are stage-styled environments where we can put all the lights and lasers in and control them. Basically it should look like an environment but at the same time like a stage.

It doesn´t matter wich "style". Space, grasslands, streets, cemetary, village....anything might fit the one or the other show. It could also be ported from DAZ (maybe). It needs to be free to use. We would also pay a creator willing to create some stages for us a small amount we can afford. Let´s just talk. Anyway those requested stages are NOT for our purpose only. It dos not matter if we as a studio pay for it or not. Those assets /environments are going to be shared for free here unconditionally and unconnected to any show we´re performing with it.

Thank you in advance. Hopefully we find someone 👀 (Gato)

Looks like @Matt Richard has been doing a good job at it so far ;)

If you need some more, I made a stage here:
It's pretty basic, made only with VAM shapes, but I find the render pretty convincing. You can adapt it to make a bigger stage, like I did here.

More of a full environment, but I don't know if it's your style:
It could use some good mocaps ;)
Wait a bit if you wanna use the full version of this one, I need to add some options to improve performance.

Looks like @Matt Richard has been doing a good job at it so far ;)

If you need some more, I made a stage here:
It's pretty basic, made only with VAM shapes, but I find the render pretty convincing. You can adapt it to make a bigger stage, like I did here.

More of a full environment, but I don't know if it's your style:
It could use some good mocaps ;)
Wait a bit if you wanna use the full version of this one, I need to add some options to improve performance.

Yeah @Matt Richard did already quiet a few fantastic things here! Your ideas sound promising and I´ll make sure I have a look next week! Thank you for your hint, haven´t seen those assets before o_O (Gato)

Back
Top Bottom