• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Request for Scene with button access to 3-4 poses to help in character creation

Slander

Reactions
For anyone with decent knowledge of how to do so I'm thinking this wouldn't be a long endeavor but what I'm asking is for someone to create a Scene with the default model where it is well lit with a number of poses to show changes that normally make a character look awkward in one pose that wasn't seen in another. As an example if you morph a character in a simple standing pose with arms out to the sides then see that character standing bent over you'll notice it won't look so well in the glutes....another one would be laying back with legs spread...another pose or two may also help. maybe the poses can be swapped back and forth through buttons. I'd appreciate it and think it may be useful to the community as a whole to have. Thanks in advance if you can help with this

Back
Top Bottom