• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Repositioning Head

Reactions
I'm new to VAM. I figured out to reposition the head in an existing scene I downloaded. However, whenever I unfreeze the motion, the head springs back into its original place. How do I keep the head in position I've moved it to?

Welcome on board, 827. :unsure: 🙋‍♂️
Maybe the "position" of the head is set to "on". You can find it under the control tab if the head is selected. Same goes for every atom (the green/red spheres).

I'm new to VAM. I figured out to reposition the head in an existing scene I downloaded. However, whenever I unfreeze the motion, the head springs back into its original place. How do I keep the head in position I've moved it to?
If there is an animation playing, the position of the head is part of it. If the next animation step is loaded, the head position springs back to where it was set in the animation. If there isn't a fancy setting or plugin I don't know, there is AFAIK no way to change that with only simply grab and move the head. If the animation was done with the famous timeline plugin, you could edit the head position there.

If there is an animation playing, the position of the head is part of it. If the next animation step is loaded, the head position springs back to where it was set in the animation. If there isn't a fancy setting or plugin I don't know, there is AFAIK no way to change that with only simply grab and move the head. If the animation was done with the famous timeline plugin, you could edit the head position there.
Got it. Makes sense. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom