Problem with embody seeing head

TeamAir1337

Reactions
Hey, im having an issue with embody, even though ive enabled the option to hide geometry i am still seeing the inside of the head. Ive tried to remove the plugin and reinstalling it, but the issue is still there. Anyone know what i can try to fix it?

maybe there's clothing on the face or you're using the blank/wax/whateverthename skin
Hmm, i dont think so, ive tried many different models, even tried to open a scene i downloaded made by someone else that has embody and the problem happens there too. And i know that scene has worked in the past.
If i embody and move backwards enough while some of the atoms other body control points are ON then i move outside the head and i can see that the head is still there, i can remember from before that the head used to not be there at all like the geometry was sliced around the neck, so theres definitely something thats causing the plugin to not hide the head like it should do

Try setting new defaults or run the wizard. There's many options around and modes, so do check the instructions page.

Back
Top Bottom