• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

removing censor from scene

assmaster12

Reactions
as the title says. is this possible? i have a scene that is censored and would like to remove them. it is just the genitals that are censored, not the clothes. i don't know much else about what they're using to cause this and as a noob have a trouble finding it (and generally navigating virt-a-mate).

Censoring in VaM works via special atoms. I think there is a sphere as well as a cube shape that creates the effect. You just have to find it and remove it, it should be at the center of the censoring effect, probably parented to the genitals or otherwise placed near them.

There's also a plugin for that. Japanese users may need it because of legal reasons in Japan.
It's called "mosaic" or something like that. You can find it on scenes from UJVAM for example.

There's also a plugin for that. Japanese users may need it because of legal reasons in Japan.
It's called "mosaic" or something like that. You can find it on scenes from UJVAM for example.
this is exactly the the artist i'm looking at. will i find it in plugin sessions, do you think? thank you.
Censoring in VaM works via special atoms. I think there is a sphere as well as a cube shape that creates the effect. You just have to find it and remove it, it should be at the center of the censoring effect, probably parented to the genitals or otherwise placed near them.
omg is that THE MacGruber <3. thank you, chief

ps: youre both gods

Last edited:
this is exactly the the artist i'm looking at. will i find it in plugin sessions, do you think? thank you.

omg is that THE MacGruber <3. thank you, chief

ps: youre both gods
Nope, just a horny bastard.
Well, half the greek gods were too, so maybe I am one of those :LOL:

Nope, just a horny bastard.
Well, half the greek gods were too, so maybe I am one of those :LOL:
giphy-1894793620.gif

Back
Top Bottom