• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

"Remove all" clothes in an action?

NtamaC

Reactions
Is there a way to "remove all" clothes as part of an action? I looked over many atoms / receivers and searched online but not finding a way to do this? What am I missing here?

When you select a person the Clothing tab has a remove all for clothes, you can check Active only to see what they have on and remove 1 by 1 if you want. Edited

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply @Williamwow123

Actually what I'm looking for is a scripted way to remove all clothes, say with a trigger action. Any ideas?

One way is to create a nude Clothing Preset first. In the Person atom, set Receiver to ClothingPresets, set Target to LoadPresetWithPath, and then choose the path to the nude preset. You can change to any clothing preset outfit this way.

Is there a way to "remove all" clothes as part of an action? I looked over many atoms / receivers and searched online but not finding a way to do this? What am I missing here?
pretty sure you can do that with Timeline. I have started using it for various subtle changes in animations, expressions and limb manipulations. not 100% sure about the clothing aspect but i figure that's your best bet for it.

Back
Top Bottom