Scenes Relax and snuggle simulator preview

rernat

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
rernat
rernat submitted a new resource:

Relax and snuggle simulator preview - preview of my simulation project

I'm working on a simulation scene where you can interact with your girl at the bed.
In this early preview she is already awake and there is only one statusbar and 2 states included.
You may check the paid early access versions which are days of work fresher: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/relax-and-snuggle-simulator-0-9.6407/

View attachment 42273

What is it:

Nonlinear simulation with nonlinear animations and alot of triggers placed at the...

Read more about this resource...

Wow, after analysing the scene a bit: how much work on the logics, very well usage of VUML, AG and Logic Bricks! Very complex, must be a good planning phase. I wish I would be on your level using them ;) Make a tutorial 😜

Wow, after analysing the scene a bit: how much work on the logics, very well usage of VUML, AG and Logic Bricks! Very complex, must be a good planning phase. I wish I would be on your level using them ;) Make a tutorial 😜
A bit chaotic :D as some things didn't worked as planned sometimes. I'm not shure if it is easier to code such things them realize it graphically. Not to mention to look for cause of bugs returning after a 1-2 days break :) . But learned a lot and would do somethings now different. Thx!

Back
Top Bottom