Fae and Wranga's Warmup EP1 Preview

Scenes Fae and Wranga's Warmup EP1 Preview

Awas

Reactions
Awas submitted a new resource:

Fae and Wranga's Warmup EP1 Preview - Fae and Wranga warmup before their first VR episode - VR POV

Welcome!
Welcome to Fae and William "Wranga" Rogers warmup VR session before the full episode 1 experience. Approximately 7 mini-scenes, each on an infinite loop with some variation. You decide when to move on.

View attachment 128938View attachment 128958View attachment 128957

This scene is a preview for a full episode available...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,
I having a hard time bringing up the VR UI. Don't know what "simply hold it up and activate with right controller" means,
tried every button possible. Can't get into POV just cut the fun in half. Can you explain more about how to activate the VR UI? Thx
Very good animation and amazing done especially the BJ though.

Hi,
I having a hard time bringing up the VR UI. Don't know what "simply hold it up and activate with right controller" means,
tried every button possible. Can't get into POV just cut the fun in half. Can you explain more about how to activate the VR UI? Thx
Very good animation and amazing done especially the BJ though.

Hello! The UI is attached to the left controller. Moving and twisting the controller should allow you to see it. For reference, if you use jayjaywon's uiassist plugin, it's in a similar location.

Which headset are you using?

Hello! The UI is attached to the left controller. Moving and twisting the controller should allow you to see it. For reference, if you use jayjaywon's uiassist plugin, it's in a similar location.

Which headset are you using?
Headset is HP G2.
I got it working by turning on the left controller. Thx
IMO, it is better to use a button on the right controller to activate the VR UI so you got your left hand free.

Back
Top Bottom