REDUX: A Taboo Seduction with (optional) JerkTron5000!

Scenes REDUX: A Taboo Seduction with (optional) JerkTron5000!

neoajdude

Reactions
neoajdude submitted a new resource:

REDUX: A Taboo Seduction with (optional) JerkTron5000! - She only wants you, Stepdad.

PLEASE NOTE: Jerktron5000 is optional. The scene plays normal without it. Please see below for JerkTron5000 instructions.

This is a remake of a scene I did last year. I tried to update it with Jerktron, but it became a mess so I just started from scratch. (I'm also leaving the original up for anyone that prefers it).

• This might be a remake of a scene, but make no mistake, the animations are 100% new! Along with a new setting and lighting.
  • Fully voiced audio (Taboo subjects...

Read more about this resource...

Great dialogue and action. The only problem I see with this scene is that you load a clothing preset at the start of every animation. This prevents using anything else in the scene, because the meshed tank top keeps coming back. The top is set to modify breast physics, even in the open state, which keeps the breasts from jiggling during the action.

Great dialogue and action. The only problem I see with this scene is that you load a clothing preset at the start of every animation. This prevents using anything else in the scene, because the meshed tank top keeps coming back. The top is set to modify breast physics, even in the open state, which keeps the breasts from jiggling during the action.
hmmm good point. I had it set up that way while I worked on it so the clothes would always be correct in the section I'm working on. But since I don't have a chapter select, I think I could remove those triggers. But I'll have to keep the presets for when the clothes change, so I don't know if that'll help you change the clothes.

I'll see about changing the adjust physics too.

I think there's a way to change the state of the top from a trigger without loading a clothing preset. It could be set not to change breast physics from the beginning, but the open state could still be triggered separately. Loading a clothing preset also clobbers anything else the user added, like the fingernail mask. Thanks for looking at this.

Back
Top Bottom