A Secret Seduction

Scenes A Secret Seduction

neoajdude

Reactions
neoajdude submitted a new resource:

A Secret Seduction - While your Step Daughter is asleep, her best friend seduces you.

After watching a movie, your step daughter falls asleep and her best friend seduces you.

• Taboo Subjects (Step Daughter/ Daddy discussion, but no interaction. All Adults)
  • Fully Voiced (Unfortunately I don't know where the dialog is from, I downloaded it awhile ago and it's been edited. If anyone knows. I'd be happy to apply credit)
  • Time line animation (my second...I think its getting better)
  • Ideally, move the camera to the mans missing head. it was animated with this...

Read more about this resource...

nice scene, it seems you are going to create complete golden age classic taboo film on VAM :), its bit dark, hope you can add lights like @KittyMocap and @flyroxy , these two are my favorite creators, hope you could add some kissing, breast play,some cuddling, couple dance scene following taboo of kay parker into this. there are too many cow girl sex position scenes on bed, what makes scene more different is interaction and foreplay. do check out cuddling scene of flyroxy and some seduction scenes of kitty, you will get idea on what i mean by teasing foreplays.

Back
Top Bottom