Reactions
Website
www.syrinxo.com
Twitter
Syrinxo1
Patreon
Syrinxo
Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

Rayla: the Last Dragon Guard - My interpretation of an older Rayla, Moonshadow Elf

Presenting an all-new custom look: my interpretation of the character Rayla, the Last Dragon Guard.

View attachment 82749

This interpretation of the character is from later in her life, in her mid-20s; her figure, additional custom body markings, and horn growth are meant to reflect this. (Her body tattoos are decals and can be removed.)
I'm lying about the horns; they're just the best option I could find to match her look, and props to Sharr for making such essential assets...

Read more about this resource...

I got a texture error with the appearance preset. I fixed it by opening the .vap in notepad++ and scrolled down to lines 2581 through 2604. I changed all of the links from Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/Syrinxo/Rayla/ to SELF:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/Syrinxo/Rayla/ and saved. It loads perfect now. :love:

EDIT: Changed json to vap.

Last edited:
I got a texture error with the appearance preset. I fixed it by opening the json in notepad++ and scrolled down to lines 2581 through 2604. I changed all of the links from Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/Syrinxo/Rayla/ to SELF:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/Syrinxo/Rayla/ and saved. It loads perfect now. :love:
Oh, thanks so much! I will include that change when I update Rayla soon (there are a few other things I gotta fix too). This is super helpful, it probably woulda taken me a while to figure that out. (y) (y)

Oh, I said json, but I meant to say .vap. I'm sure you knew what I meant.

Syrinxo updated Rayla: the Last Dragon Guard with a new update entry:

Fixed presets, extra plugins, Hub-Hosted VAR

- The appearance preset wasn't pointing to her skin textures in the VAR properly, so that's fixed (thanks to @enoeht for the heads-up and fix for this).
- Removed her loincloth and a morph to make her (hopefully) Hub-Hosted.
- Removed the PostMagic and WindControl plugins (they were just in the scene for the screenshots, not great for VR either)
- Updated her horns asset to latest version; hopefully, if there were problems with loading them, this fixes them. Thanks to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For some reason the scenes starts with the horns at scale of 3.0?
Also in CUA manager it has them on the wrong orientation.

Last edited:
Syrinxo updated Rayla: the Last Dragon Guard with a new update entry:

Horns ACTUALLY fixed this time

Sorry for the struggle. I tested, fixed the horns size and translation, tested again, now Rayla's horns work properly if you have the most recent version of the Sharr horns pack! (It's actually also called version 1, hence my confusion; "old" version 1 and version 2 will NOT work.)

View attachment 83629

Hopefully, this is the last update!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Might simplify everything if @Sharr could update the current horn asset to number 3 to get rid of all the confusion?

Back
Top Bottom