Randomized Cat Walk  LITE VERSION

Scenes Randomized Cat Walk LITE VERSION

ReignMocap

Banned User
Reactions
ReignMocap submitted a new resource:

Randomized Cat Walk LITE VERSION - motion capture

This is the LITE version of my Randomized CatWalk scene. It contains a single walking animation coming out. The full version contains multiple walking styles and animations.

This scene is damn cool but keep in mind it's a bit heavy in this format. There are some fancy lights and a mirror so that will kill fps. I advise getting rid of the mirror and setting up your own lights if you pc is potato grade.

This scene uses ''PresetLoader'' plugin from ky1001...

Read more about this resource...

"It's not my problem what you do to the plugin. I am not the creator of the plugin or the creator of your presets folders. ''Overall works well. except bla bla" makes it sound like it's the scene's fault and not you inability to setup the plugin. That is not cool. Please learn to use VAM before you leave reviews." Why do you answer him like that? One of the most frequent vices on this site is that many of the creators do not correctly explain how their creations work. Yes, for you who created it it is obvious how it works, as for me other things are obvious for which you have no idea. Vam is very unstable in some things and a small procedural error can lead to catastrophic errors and multiple crashes.

"It's not my problem what you do to the plugin. I am not the creator of the plugin or the creator of your presets folders. ''Overall works well. except bla bla" makes it sound like it's the scene's fault and not you inability to setup the plugin. That is not cool. Please learn to use VAM before you leave reviews." Why do you answer him like that? One of the most frequent vices on this site is that many of the creators do not correctly explain how their creations work. Yes, for you who created it it is obvious how it works, as for me other things are obvious for which you have no idea. Vam is very unstable in some things and a small procedural error can lead to catastrophic errors and multiple crashes.
Read the description. I stated clearly that you need to understand how the plugin works. It's not my job to teach you. And I answer like this because people come with bogus reviews without taking the time and effort to do a bit of searching. The scene is not unstable. It works just fine. 99% of my scenes are very stable. I pride myself with making content that is easy to run, light weight and slick. I am not here to solve everyone's problems.

Read the description. I stated clearly that you need to understand how the plugin works. It's not my job to teach you. And I answer like this because people come with bogus reviews without taking the time and effort to do a bit of searching. The scene is not unstable. It works just fine. 99% of my scenes are very stable. I pride myself with making content that is easy to run, light weight and slick. I am not here to solve everyone's problems.
Where We go Again. No one is telling you that it's your job to teach or to solve everyone's problems. But come on, you have 3 reviews and you're sick of answering NOTHING. And it is also not true that it is resolved by searching a little... you and your ideas that one must guess everything. As if you never needed explanations. A simple explanation is not teaching.

Where We go Again. No one is telling you that it's your job to teach or to solve everyone's problems. But come on, you have 3 reviews and you're sick of answering NOTHING. And it is also not true that it is resolved by searching a little... you and your ideas that one must guess everything. As if you never needed explanations. A simple explanation is not teaching.
Meh. Don't feel like explaining something anyone can figure out in about 5 seconds flat. Now stop pestering me :)

Here you go random guy. I explained to the man/lady. Hope you sleep well. Now get off my back :)

Honestly, I liked the scene and gave it 5 stars. I was not trying to put down your scene. I have used the plugin before, although it is pretty new, and the guy has done a few recent updates. I realize if I put my favorite female models in a folder and select that for appearances, I would not be shocked. I have hundreds or more appearances and its fun to have them randomly pulled up, from all the sub folders as well. It happened a guy came up, for the first time, when I brought up your scene and was shocked, and thought it was funny. So I included it in the review. You put out free stuff and I appreciate it. If you think my review could affect people to not support you, I can delete it, just let me know. I do support a number of people on Patreon, but only have so much to go around. I switch around now and then on patreon and check out the free stuff too!

Here you go random guy. I explained to the man/lady. Hope you sleep well. Now get off my back :)
I hope you have something to back up that bravado of yours. Then you see them in person and they are just little mice. random pseudo-programmer artist.

I hope you have something to back up that bravado of yours. Then you see them in person and they are just little mice. random pseudo-programmer artist.
I think you meant featured contributor :)))). I love when you talk tough. Makes me wet. Hahah. You people are hilarious

I think you meant featured contributor :)))). I love when you talk tough. Makes me wet. Hahah. You people are hilarious
Irrelevant. You could be the king of Safari and still, Your lousy attitude has nothing to do with being top nor does it justify it. You spent a lot of hot air just to say "look how slow this user is".

Back
Top Bottom