Not open for further replies.

VaMRainey

Staff member
Reactions
Rainey's 12 Days of VaMMas!!!

πŸŽ„πŸ€ΆπŸŽ…πŸŽ„

Intro.png

πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

It’s that time of year again! I wanted to celebrate you, the VAM community, for another amazing year of beautiful content and to thank you for being such a wonderful community. I know we’ve been a little quieter towards the end of the year as we worked on Halloween stuff, but I’d like to get some contests and other events going again for the new year.

Hopefully you’ll join some of them!

β›„β›„β›„β›„β›„β›„

So, starting on December 13th and ending on December 24th, I’d like to play β€œSanta Rainey” and feature something from the years past, and something that has just shown up in the community as far as content goes. I have some things chosen already, but I’m still watching closely for things that capture my interest…

Also, on December 24th, I will upload a little gift that I’ve been working on throughout the year to say thanks for being an amazing community and making me feel so welcome for my second year of being here.

🎁🎁🎁

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

πŸŽ„ On the First Day of VaMMas, Rainey gave to thee...πŸŽ„

🎁Christmas Past🎁

❄️

1st Day.png

A holiday dress from Squall12990! This dress was put on the hub in early December 2022 and I have seen so many lovely recolourings of it for the holidays. It is classic and pretty with its cute snowflake design! Add some sparkle to your models this Christmas season with this lovely dress.

🎁 Christmas Present 🎁

Present 1.png

For our first day of Christmas Present, we have a combo of blush and freckles from VRDollz, as well as some glittery lipstick! The lipstick is easy to recolour for all your outfit-matching needs, and comes with a gloss, glitter, or matte option!! Beautiful!

πŸŽ„ Stay tuned for day 2 tomorrow! πŸŽ„

πŸŽ„ On the Second Day of VaMMas, Rainey gave to thee~ πŸŽ„
πŸŽβ„οΈπŸŽβ„οΈπŸŽ

2nd Day.png

πŸŽ„ Christmas Past πŸŽ„

…This Christmas set by VirtaArtieMitchel! Here in the photo Rainey is only showing off the pants, but the set is full of all sorts of nice things - bras, pjs, panties, bodysuits… All with several presets! This was also posted early December 2022, and has been enjoyed ever since.

Present 2.png

🎁 Christmas Present 🎁

For an early Christmas gift… enjoy this lovely silky bow tie by xxxa! Posted just on the cusp of December, it is listed as something β€œperfect for wearing in December”, and I couldn’t agree more! It’s so cute and silky!

Until tomorrow for day 3~

πŸŽ„ 🎁 πŸŽ„ On the Third Day of VaMMas, Rainey gave to thee… πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽ

❄️❄️❄️

5B6EqmwJTDSwoRVHrhl6lvSr2TveYRJchi06BLbI9wET4AI15DK3kG4bSppDUWqbWJYNGpTFwBCYkBRmFzkVis41-TUhYmISNWZs4YZxjrSsA-xjfpmbJgTV03qX_i92kfKO-Vn9VxjA5V9NhOWYYoc

❄️ Christmas Past ❄️

…This adorable set of holiday assets by enoeht! The snowman is a lot bigger than this usually, but he’s so cute he wanted to be in the picture with me, so… Here we are! Meet me under the mistletoe, okay?

z8HLTGHa6XDo17ayrysT9hvlNZEYmf93XxcBiq5tHPHkl7WMboafly3SfNAlECchnq3XgHbudu5Sa7d92RSsT0zY4EkaGwbH_EsydHnkF-5qAhbItvH01Fs_m71aVa0Z9aCJ6bny91-0KlchQmhlmF8

🎁 Christmas Present 🎁

…This Mrs Grinch is cute and funny, uploaded by Lefthandbuffalo! I like her fluffy eyebrows. I couldn’t help but make a similar face as we posed with these wreaths from the Hexen88 asset pack!

β›„β›„β›„

See you tomorrow~

Edit: leave it to me to prep everything and then not actually hit POST ahahahahah oops

β›„πŸŽ„On the Fourth Day of VaMMas, Rainey gave to thee~πŸŽ„β›„

❄️ ❄️ ❄️

MXRr-scZpB-xG5523lShu1pC1h9kM2S8oFXHTa3FWlaBBLTSi8Vvv2n8FSpZgG3KgHzeY-Z8pUh0UjJkrJMwLAd422jCLrRjz7MWJGRxy5vcKZNFTJbY_FXNSlffwsZaMag-rR4XIktLtLppxISm0DA

β›„ Christmas Past β›„

…This sweet elf gal, Bell, by GilgameshVR! Bell was created for our Christmas event last year! If you look closely you can see the dress from the first day of VaMMas on her in green! This gal’s sweet face is sure to leave you with visions of sugarplums all night long.

925rSr4YsI623ql0fz2DbvfPDBOHCluF_dpmRkhvERmJzfIYpId2-rAfdxQ4GU6UFOSwPO8lRqDaIOUsY1Bg1XctVe2XgwXfVx1AhN6zvCYWvDXF6TigS7e9C4SQLmwIbguMdbk5k47mFgdbFzau_Zc

🎁 Christmas Present 🎁

Posted a few days ago, this cute little dress was posted by AWWalker and I couldn’t wait to try it on! I’m happy to have a silky, flowy dress for some happy Christmassy scenes. Note the delicate stitching up on the collar! Cute~

See you tomorrow for day 5!!

On the Fifth Day of VaMMas, Rainey gave to thee…

Boui54TmMkOy3C27An4F-qTpe1eUUo8chsGQq_3eIu9InqtgG6vUufy9vrHCDrGrRN6CElf8rQ0FEzap6M3_-Zynrp13jN7dic_T-Y8GNOyTjJs-dKolEzOBNPAzqbM1OYAK_O9bilnvHRVE0fe2jbo

❄️ Christmas Past ❄️

…A Christmas Kiss by GiovniYA. This scene is romantic and sexy, with multiple options for positions including kissing by the light of the fire. Hopefully I’m able to sneak out without disturbing them because they’re very tired after a lovely night of lovemaking.

🎁 Christmas Present 🎁

HmUN2EYOWVuNDp2wMZxdoLlAYE3wvLZ_0AjA9z53u-dOCadkwu-B_YzKtwml_2FpqnbuUf2XWCYfISOQLYBdOgPZLe6ew7jZQrgVxTlAn7ygpQAnIefT_0zvoKWpssIY95DMueHEblBE0ako9xeHXiI

We’re being spoiled by AWWalker this month with these adorable candy cane stockings! (There are two other presets but I like these ones best :D ) The texture makes them look like actual candy which is fun. The lacy hems make them extra special. It’s all about those details, you know?

β›„

Until next time for day six!

πŸŽ„ 🎁On the Sixth Day of VaMMas, Rainey gave to theeβ€¦πŸŽπŸŽ„

FEHmb-ENlqOZOpXbShY17tZuji5ZysmP-NoTKILS3VI0rw7ky_0ga-BL92Gub-cJQMKf1O9CkhqOu72BPVh2bwN2IHDtKXIsHhMvhyCYmObH6YFYKGXlGMve_2MPUr-mx40Owed2XH2jQFkI4QU97iw

❄️ Christmas Past ❄️

Did you know Rainey was a voyeur? This is news to me, too. But, no one’s upset because she’s discovered a cutie getting β€˜punished’ in this collection of Christmassy scenes by SCAMP, originally posted back in 2020!

β›„

825lnL2iMUzeM9Dr6Eq7RMmP5WuUnKd9LXl1wvBHAbrhnnrYPl2ufiLDbauuVwn0zi6sOacv2n7D8guGUxqZePeOpG0R-PkG4rlhTPC_SWj7ykwUTbezw9l67Cfc_L2p3Rn_AVMHAWnQHaRsfshN3hg

🎁 Christmas Present 🎁

Listen. I’m not saying that VRDollz, is the best (she is), but somehow she always seems to give us such amazing gifts that work all year round, and these Christmas themed candy hair accessories are no exception. Recently moved from paid to free, now we can all be/have the elf girl of our dreams! Best part? There’s male/futa included!

We're halfway through the 12 Days... I wonder what comes next!!

πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

❄️ On the Seventh Day of VaMMas, Rainey gave to thee…❄️

v7qb1XfDdfihLU6ZCJRAzMP1tva8vQQkzoLh-70iC9G6yOBO1Wn5207gp0byL0nWznrRsVI7_e7SxhH3sl3x5CPa29Y83XXNnPwwM6tsEztjzHdc_mIOrlY4Gca2CKmNgIOvpjmEnsZe349JFgQkkAU

❄️ Christmas Past ❄️

…These ribbon and bows clothing by WeebUVR! Posted allll the way back in 2020, these are a classic for holiday photos. They're from all the way back in 2020!!! Also, this clothing is available for female and futa! What a lovely gift~

πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€

GCfNxajylkoqK1X4nSMjvtYTTozCc4ui_EhlhVoLEmDN2Hu2Rl8o5K9N8TjPSX4_SaJgw-tJTU_Y6NXkBpOfJy4xQzM1ea-svD0nEtiybqTtAbB9eEHDOWRSlS7IniYx1VyyFa8_ZHRrLGZXV-_WroE

🎁 Christmas Present 🎁

Ooh, for day 7’s sexy gift we have this spicy futa scene ALSO from WeebUVR! Weeb’s always been good to us for those who love futa content, and this is no exception. With three different scenes to choose from, Rainey had to sneak in there to get a closer look~

πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

See you tomorrow for day 8!!​

Last edited:

🎁 On the Eighth Day of VaMMas, Rainey gave to thee… 🎁

P3ilgzBN5E5uvsnEMh6g_3Tdue2txVtfttJRAcUlCOdQieeFNXqkNKyWgt3gklitb8o8ke2ATZzGkcshdRxoL88wWkY6BuZjhQX1z0XgD8702ZhLJZDfYi6fCaElIZEAHo4gwKWnR4O8zbmrp1AMQJ8

❄️ Christmas Past ❄️

…This very revealing lacy set from 2022 by Yaneks!

With delicate snowy detailing, this set is sure to please. Rainey just feels a little self conscious in it, is all… Good thing Heather is there to help her with her confidence. :)

U-MtcV1tMhURSkuild0Yg-NPKgX9edXLHetICvGcL91Ueoch2CaOklp9ykdW7L9GNZB7-46tFspHLiQNGdOkQFHnbad-SoyAMCXS7gIWKVrW9W5K6MArxHUO_SAJeJL52nKKHeTP-b8iZt-2ISqq8Q8

❄️ Christmas Present ❄️

Day 8 sees us gifted this beautiful Mountain Goddess scene by C&G Studios! Every year they seem to give us a wonderful scene as a gift and what a gift it is! Watch the beautiful Harmony dance and sing in a beautiful wintery landscape.

❄️❄️❄️

See you tomorrow for Day 9 ~

🎁 πŸŽ„πŸŽ…On the Ninth Day of VaMMas, Rainey gave to thee… πŸŽ…πŸŽ„β„οΈ

hp2w-OnFZpsrBSoH2yq_JB1akaw6a4-JnzjBOnhU4siQxwVCsus5qZOvITrUoxxUEifhdxqDuRDNInvUSY6qbUM3KJ0XNEKUVpTqnmbNw1aGCGGQ5yJNosJtPPVoUUNJ14O_2H5qXekxshSNVwN-6hY

❄️ Christmas Past ❄️

..This adorably festive Santa Throne as part of the Ines look from SuperSamoth! Many people might not know it’s hidden in there, but there’s also a moving carousel and a tree! So many secret presents~

πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…

sFGHJ7blS1oE8nTluYwbFVkOg_Fuc9oDfufoIDlossSTpjXpqrjjW1lG9OuyYGLKmZ6-ll3Pkzq1AKVKn6w7U8NCy6ryU2K7oOj8u_W7A5jq5f7BOXvS9ieh6NNnnD_TqeI8pPAnq1NmVHyA-xwLTA0

πŸŽ„ Christmas Present πŸŽ„

Santa Rainey is here on her throne to check Harmony’s list and make sure she’s been a very good girl this year… (Let’s be real, good or bad she’s still a gift!) Thanks to Juno for always giving us top tier models. Despite being an ice queen, this lady is hothothot!!

🎁🎁🎁

❄️ πŸŽ…On the Tenth Day of VaMMas, Rainey gave to theeβ€¦πŸŽ…β„οΈ

UNvcqIzIMTsBYfx4qTz-YNCDEQsOAyx8-9ix-KgS_ftKCF9xPevL6ZJX9J4gT8CtTf19slCFHgiaCVhJdtErX3ZB5q3BPPHLabbvGHxXz2x3PJh5plltM1WJLmMECuFm2ha0ZdQqE8NDmzeId6uFV0I

🎁 Christmas Past 🎁

Last year we were given these amazing thigh high socks from Juno, and then later on he added even more presets, including a few for Christmas! I’ve done a lot of red and green so I wanted to wear some sparkly stars for this shot. :)

tIC5wZh_1bGdbm5kJdnyAK4Ap1_N6RxRgvXj6tRXAf1NwdcrjC2h3YsdDqkag6RarznRaytorIIoDD0vDV2ALGQgQm8Y2cRIsHmrr9uMj3HvGkN7uG97a8L-4F4Bdp4gApzwj_uL7kyBKCBBmcdgUd4

❄️Christmas Present❄️

PrimeMocap has given us a lovely gift of an adorable mocapped Christmas dance in front of the cozy fireplace. Sit back, relax, and watch their girl (or one of yours!!) dance in this sexy undressable outfit!

πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

❄️ πŸŽ… 🎁 On the Eleventh Day of VaMMas, Rainey gave to theeβ€¦πŸŽπŸŽ…β„οΈ

GED46rFjtMVyhp1OpU6CGLFA9OAyPK2jVSbYret_xE3OrVWExqYGu0eG_60s5l0NqaMvtlZhVLb8-9mqvPSRWG3lgeyk08W0y0kXiwIxDX3HLhp0Lh-jS8Q_UvAwDPYZ3Y2Dcrx2SwWdyuk5mORUQRQ

πŸŽπŸŽ„Christmas PastπŸŽ„πŸŽ

Back in 2021, we were given this lovely gift by PetaZwega, and it includes some hidden goodies.
Maybe you’ve found them all?? Cute gifts, sexy poses, gorgeous girl… Can’t go wrong!

Z7_qDvDGCWY2KLmMnTncaxhK5IZxMxGAyAr24Ktoam0pFpQ8lJtrYG9tNKswylc5i4m0AlP7022KR7goWEtA7POgHrFsV1bKl1z5CgClUyIrFXbUakTtSxwpUuNho7xbewff0HAdnms4guWC_q0VVrE

🎁Christmas Present🎁

This isn’t typically something I’d consider Christmassy, but look how *fun* it is. This helmet was posted by Orpheaned, our resident elf lover, and he wants us to Fus-ro-ho-ho-ho-dah our way into Christmas this year! He actually reached out to me personally to tell me he'd released it special for Christmas, and since he's a beloved member of our community, I felt it was an appropriate gift for our second to last day of the holiday event. :)

❄️❄️❄️

One more day to go!!!

❄️On the Twelfth Day of VaMMas, Rainey gave to theeβ€¦πŸŽ…

πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

H7OjgodlBWn9BHVkoqbCMthQYOTws-ov0kUeOa6idZKlwpiEtfoz8jozkhZWwfNRxTvs6Hu196zAZ1xG525-DYE5ZH43dPEWTEhiSg1PQQ56ltt5S0vIUzWCGDitF25zkkIGNjbNELJbJjqqULmuhds

🍬Christmas Past🍬

Voyeur Rainey continues to show up in other peoples’ scenes to check out what’s going on and this time
she’s here checking out Syrinxo’s scene from December 2020!
This scene features several parts, so make sure you have everything before you load it!

πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

XO2RQ1jfA13-Rkmr5uF5efjlyg7Y78jk18EvyWyHZ0-MEIft_Sf8b82MPlqb5AEit33qnCKgNyitVb5-nCF3rBJYEzhahuJ9-R7ZNaDc3nrKiy-87xtoPsAvKb_RmlnurcopWtsks_YF8I_uHO0J7Po

🎁Christmas Present 🎁

For our final day of Christmas Present, Rainey has several gifts to offer!! She went home for Christmas so she can’t post themed photos with the last of the gifts, but she still wants to give them!!

🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

From my home to yours, I want to wish everyone a happy holidays...

πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Thank you for being part of this special community full of truly lovely people. You've all made me feel very welcome.

Let's hope for the best for a fun and spicy 2024!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom