December Holiday Event Discussion

VaMRainey

Staff member
Reactions
Hey everyone! I've posted the start of a thread in Discord to encourage discussion of what everyone might like to see for the holiday event, which you can find here, but also let's brainstorm in this thread!

If you saw our Halloween event last week with the riddle and nine models, we're wondering if people would like another event like that, or something similar? We know there are other creators who want to have a chance to contribute, so let's hear it! What do you want to see?

1667935143447.png

I always thought it would be cool if there was something like an ongoing themed photo set contest and the winners would get featured/"published" somewhere prominently on the site. Think like MetArt but with 3d models, the potential for quality content is huge around here but posting galleries on the hub feels kinda meaningless.

I think there were photo contents in the past, on reddit iirc. but single shots are kinda boring and age quickly imo, i don't think a lot of people get involved with them or get excited for that. curated photo sets that would rival actual studio works, in terms of artistic value at least, I think would be attractive & an inspiration to quite a few.

But with any kind of contest i imagine it's hard to get people around here involved or to even notice them, myself i had no idea there was a halloween event for example. One prize that might help get more people involved would be something like lifetime vam access. To reach more people I think doing something like site banners to showcase events could help

I always thought it would be cool if there was something like an ongoing themed photo set contest and the winners would get featured/"published" somewhere prominently on the site. Think like MetArt but with 3d models, the potential for quality content is huge around here but posting galleries on the hub feels kinda meaningless.

I think there were photo contents in the past, on reddit iirc. but single shots are kinda boring and age quickly imo, i don't think a lot of people get involved with them or get excited for that. curated photo sets that would rival actual studio works, in terms of artistic value at least, I think would be attractive & an inspiration to quite a few.

But with any kind of contest i imagine it's hard to get people around here involved or to even notice them, myself i had no idea there was a halloween event for example. One prize that might help get more people involved would be something like lifetime vam access. To reach more people I think doing something like site banners to showcase events could help

This is a great idea yeah, curated photo set competitions or short glamour/strip videos maybe. Just something to make the media gallery more useful would be good.

Back
Top Bottom