Quest 3 + life size doll + hand tracking- WOW!

alexftime1

Reactions
Didn't use the passthough for the actual scene, but lean back with slight passthrough just to set it up. I honestly can't believe how good the feeling is, a bit fiddly, but wow..

Sorry for a noob question, when there is a male atom in the scene, i can use embody plugin to track the male's hand, is it possible to just add virtual hands on a scene that only has the female atom?

In user preferences you can set the controllers to show up as disembodied hands in the game.

Hands.jpg

It would be sick if you could use the VR hands with the collision but make them invisible so you only see your own hands with the quest 3 hand tracking, but I haven't found any way to so so

It would be sick if you could use the VR hands with the collision but make them invisible so you only see your own hands with the quest 3 hand tracking, but I haven't found any way to so so
That would awesome!

I call your invisible VR hands with collisions and raise you an invisible dick which triggers the labia to spread realistically, with Lord Neon Voldemort!

He gonna cost you some performance compared to just the VR hands, but its gonna be another immersion bump. Mixed reality is so freaking awesome.

Back
Top Bottom