Question Quest 3 controllers

Lomo

Reactions
Hi all, total vam noob here.
Fantastic software with so many possibilities. However a couple of noob questions:

Controllers: I'm using a quest 3 with its controllers, but I find even though the controllers seem active in vam, and I can use them in edit mode, in play mode the controllers won't interact with any of the menus. I can see red and blue dots, sometimes as laser lines, but in game menus won't respond so I have to keep going back to on screen mode (M) and then mouse to select a new scene or interact with in scene menus. Any ideas?

Viewpoint: most scenes are set for a standing viewpoint. Being lazy I would like to be sitting down, is there any way to set the in scene view point height to match the default head position whilst sitting?

1703910867839.png

yeah, On the bottom of the interface click for more options button, Untick the Navigate Lock Height toggle. As far as your pointers, sounds like a issue on your setup. Make sure you have the lights (in your real room) on too. On my old Quest 2, i had that problem, and had to pull the battery and put them back in all the time to fix that.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom