Queen Priscilla

Looks Queen Priscilla

GoogLeah

Reactions
GoogLeah submitted a new resource:

Queen Priscilla - Queen Series 3

Queen Priscilla, sweet and deadly;
Eating your soul like a vegetable medley.

Please note the var includes a simple look scene and a look preset with vanilla hair/morphs/textures included. And throne CUA. Clothing and assets in screenshots are NOT included to keep dependencies simple; as in there are none.

My VAM looks are just the bare necessities, use your catalogue of other creators' hair/clothes/assets to create your own unique experiences.

View attachment 61045...

Read more about this resource...

the look doesnt look like the pics?

even the nose is different?

can you list what you used etc?

It's the same base look. As I made note of on the resource description page, I intentionally choose not to release looks that are dependent on dozens of other resources with varying degrees of licensing and availability. Everyone's VAM assets will be a little different in terms of their preferences and what they have available to spruce up a basic look. I added eyeshine, new hair/brows and an eyeliner decal to my base model for this model's pics (Along with poses and expressions.) And I used Mac Gruber's Post Magic plugin for some visual effects, but otherwise exactly the same.
1629681199.jpg

Hi GoogLeah, its unfortunately useless without all dependencies. You have done a POWERFULL work , and share it. Thats cool. But we can't see your work as displayed for morph for example. You should delete it or share to us thoses dep.
You are talented, its so frustrated :)

Hi GoogLeah, its unfortunately useless without all dependencies. You have done a POWERFULL work , and share it. Thats cool. But we can't see your work as displayed for morph for example. You should delete it or share to us thoses dep.
You are talented, its so frustrated :)

I added eyeshine, new hair/brows and an eyeliner decal to my base model for this model's pics, all stuff you probably already have in your VAM. All of the morphs are included in the download. I'm simply trying to save you a little from redundancies and having many copies of the same stuff. Thank you for liking my work though!

Back
Top Bottom